Pages:
Author

Topic: How Profitable Are Altcoin-Based Signature Campaigns? - page 2. (Read 258 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
They are to some extent as profitable as a lottery. As you usually get paid on the shitty token you promote, if it's one that makes a 100x, you've succeeded but if it's a pump and dump it's going to be worthless. That's not counting that it's not an exit scam or something.

I have never joined a bounty but from what I have seen from them.

Seems like there was some more profitability in the past in 2017 or so as cryptoaddictchie mentioned.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
As we know, it's hard to join a bitcoin-based signature campaign posted in the "services" section. As seen, there are plenty of altcoin bounties that most forum users are trying to participate. Can you say that these campaigns are profitable? Or have you had the chance to join a signature campaign (altcoin bounty) that you found very lucrative in the past?
I cant say for now but before altcoin campaign in signature campaign is quite profitable and very lucrative in the past. Around 2017 to 2019 those campaigns on altcoins are good and literally giving a lot of rewards to forum users. But lately its hard to find a good one now. So joining on btc-signature campaign is much effective.

If I were you, I'll find signature on btc paid which has a consistent payment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 521
As we know, it's hard to join a bitcoin-based signature campaign posted in the "services" section. As seen, there are plenty of altcoin bounties that most forum users are trying to participate. Can you say that these campaigns are profitable? Or have you had the chance to join a signature campaign (altcoin bounty) that you found very lucrative in the past?

I will prefer you call the altcoins campaign as  bounty campaigns and not signature campaign, determining the profitability is base on user's experience and approach to it, some may find it demanding enough than it offers while many really like that and finds pleasure in it alongside the pay rate, i will only advise you to read the rules, apply and consider the fact by yourself if truly worth going for or not and not to just conclude on someone's else experience.
Activity: 312
Merit: 272
Pages:
Jump to: