Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW PROJECTS CAN MAINTAIN THE VALUE OF THEIR TOKENS AFTER EXCHANGE LISTING - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Good day guys, we all have noticed that so many projects tend to loose high value of their token after they have listed in exchanges. One of the cause is the way bounty hunters will want to dump their tokens and move over to the other available project.
There is a remedy to this and here is my suggestion.

- I Advice projects to pay bounty hunters with Ethereum or Bitcoin and by so doing, they retain the value of their token after they must have listed in an exchange or exchanges.

if any bounty hunter is interested in the project, they can use the ETH or BTC reward they got from the project and purchase the tokens.

Guys what is your opinion on this?

Thank you

Grin I would agree to get Bitcoin for the job. Grin

However, the fact is that companies are simply not profitable. The project needs to spread its coins around the world. Through bounty hunters, through a team of managers, through investors. Therefore, one can only dream of such a mechanism. You can see for yourself that sometimes tokens are worth nothing. And so the project will have to give money.

It should be a smart project that can afford it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
Good day guys, we all have noticed that so many projects tend to loose high value of their token after they have listed in exchanges. One of the cause is the way bounty hunters will want to dump their tokens and move over to the other available project.

- I Advice projects to pay bounty hunters with Ethereum or Bitcoin and by so doing, they retain the value of their token after they must have listed in an exchange or exchanges.

if any bounty hunter is interested in the project, they can use the ETH or BTC reward they got from the project and purchase the tokens.

Thank you
Not all projects deal with such things. But I know those that support about the same course of your tokens with the help of a bot. And on its own stock exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Thank you

Bounty hunters aren't the sole cause of the dump tokens experience upon. Remember these ICOs also give huge bonuses to private investors and VCs, some of these tokens have no lock-in periods by these ICOs and as such they dump these tokens at the exchange too.

So projects, can maintain the value of their tokens after exchange listing by doing the following;

1. Have lock-in periods for bonuses ab initio. Should be 6 months to 1 year post listing.
2. Projects should continue with marketing of the project and ensuring it remains in public view. What we've noticed is that a lot of projects simply ignore the marketing angle after their ICO and expect the community to do it for them, which in my opinion is wrong.

I agree, not only bounty hunters that can make prices drop significantly because some ICO provide up to 90% purchase bonuses in private sale and pre-sale to investors
Exchange Union is one of the ICO that give rewards in ETH to bounty hunters, and this has no impact on price of tokens on the market. So I agree if the bounty is paid in Bitcoin or Etherum
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Thank you
I think no project wants to pay ethereum or bitcoin for bounty hunters maybe because if they do some bounty hunters will buy other token or altcoins which is considered as their competitors. On the other hand if they are paid bounty hunters with their own token it also help to gain more volume for their token even bounty hunters dump the token/coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Thank you

Bounty hunters aren't the sole cause of the dump tokens experience upon. Remember these ICOs also give huge bonuses to private investors and VCs, some of these tokens have no lock-in periods by these ICOs and as such they dump these tokens at the exchange too.

So projects, can maintain the value of their tokens after exchange listing by doing the following;

1. Have lock-in periods for bonuses ab initio. Should be 6 months to 1 year post listing.
2. Projects should continue with marketing of the project and ensuring it remains in public view. What we've noticed is that a lot of projects simply ignore the marketing angle after their ICO and expect the community to do it for them, which in my opinion is wrong.

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I had been observing this kind of situation where this is usually what happens to the token after being listed in the exchange market where market value drops. I also believe that the bounty hunters token dumping is the main reason for this price drop since the allocated percentage for the bounties is just partly small. I think the proposal paying the bounty hunters in ETH or BTC could be a better idea and I agree with it. Perhaps, this may not hardly impact the token price in the exchange listing.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
only a small % is usually given to the bounties, hardly that can be the reason behind the price drop.
it's usually the founders or people who got to buy in early+cheaper who dumps.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Common bro, I hate seeing this it's just like blaming a marketer and keep calm with the buyers because they pay for the product Hun. What do you have to say about the investors who hold alot more of the token and can do whatever they like with it as soon as it make them profit. Paying them with eth isn't the point here, blame no one for dumping because no matter price you sell what you are holding you are also a dumper.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Thank you
It's a good idea to pay bounty hunters with Ethereum or bitcoin. But I don't think bounty hunters are the reason of that price falls. Prices usually decrease before bounties are distributed. Also, those tokens that didn't have bounty at falling.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518

Thank you
So many tokens losing their value because of bounty hunters? Absolutely not because they are allocating only tiny of total tokens created so which is not enough to bring the prices that much lower.This is happening because of the investors who sells their tokens soon when it listed because they consider this as short term investment.

That is a good suggestion to pay the participants with already listed coins which not only reduce the dump of the coin and also can sweep from the scam bounties and ICOs.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: