Pages:
Author

Topic: How Rich are you if 1 Satoshi is equal to 1$ - page 2. (Read 2685 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I have 1 BTC right now, so that would mean that I would have 100,000,000 $. Of course, this will never happen Sad...
Who knows? Roll Eyes thats not possible to happen as long people use bitcoin and miners continue to mine bitcoin. But it will happen I guess next century Grin and everyone who are bitcoin holder and has even 10 bitcoin will be one of richest man in this community and even whole wolrd. Well thats only my opinion no hard feelings guys.

Cheers!

I think that now with 100 btc you are not rich but have a good amount of money. So in the future this will be a good amount to -be rich, only 210.000 people can hold this sum Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I have 1 BTC right now, so that would mean that I would have 100,000,000 $. Of course, this will never happen Sad...

Never say never, but this time you are right  Grin
hahaha,you made my day Blackmet Cheesy
Im getting laughed all the time about these threads " what would you do if 1 sat is 1000$ " or something like that lol
so many of them :O
Activity: 854

Never say never, but this time you are right  Grin
Activity: 574
How rich are you if 0.00000001 ฿ is equal to 1 Dollar. And what will you do with the money you have now?
I dont know why you ask such a question.
But currently i have about 100 millions of satoshi soo...
probably a lot of money hahaha Cheesy
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
I think almost everyone who uses this forum would be millionaire than Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I cant even imagine it maybe I will out from this fvckin school and enjoy my life forever  Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
How rich are you if 0.00000001 ฿ is equal to 1 Dollar. And what will you do with the money you have now?

Ha-ha I am a millionaire if that is true but sad to say it not. But if I have that kind of amount with that given price I will sell all of my bitcoins and put up a real business. I will build a school and monopolize the canteen and all business including dormitories. That way income has no escape from my grasp. But I really hope there will be a sudden huge increase like that and I can automatically sell my btc.
Activity: 980

I would be very rich but that's not important to me in life. The small beautiful things r important and u cant see those when u r 2 rich.

~CfA~
If rich is not important, will you be willing to share a part of your riches to an unfortunate poor people like me? Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

I would be very rich but that's not important to me in life. The small beautiful things r important and u cant see those when u r 2 rich.

~CfA~
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I will become a new millionaire, i will donate some of my money and then i will buy houses and fancy car and will travel around the world
But if that happen the wolrd economic will down and we will have a lot of new millionaire
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I think i'm a millionaire now and i'm also sure that it's enough for all bitcoin users to earn a good amount of money because even though they only have 100k satoshi they already own $100k Grin. But lets just be realistic and wake up for dreaming about that kind of price lol.
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
Who knows? Roll Eyes thats not possible to happen as long people use bitcoin and miners continue to mine bitcoin. But it will happen I guess next century Grin and everyone who are bitcoin holder and has even 10 bitcoin will be one of richest man in this community and even whole wolrd. Well thats only my opinion no hard feelings guys.

Cheers!

I do think that the price of the bitcoin will rise, but going to 1$ / satoshi is a bit extreme. I think that in about a century, the bitcoin has been replaced by something else that is even better, faster and more anonymous.

Sadly, I won't be alive in the next century so I would never know Sad.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Are you asking hoy many Bitcoins do people have? Cheesy

haha, its a cheeky way of asking how much bitcoin do you own. and it is pointless because there are a couple other topics about this and people are either going to troll or signature spammers are going to spam here. because nobody will publicly say how much money they own!!!

edit:ROFL, i just realized OP's name is "Harlot"
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

Cheers!
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Are you asking hoy many Bitcoins do people have? Cheesy
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Pages:
Jump to: