Pages:
Author

Topic: how risky is day trading? - page 11. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 20, 2018, 10:04:44 PM
With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?
risky as if you can lose all your money if you dont take precautionary measures,i have been failed twice in dtrading thats why now im taking extra careful.,i read alot and check every details from grap to percentage movements.because for me its better to risk time than risking my money to it
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:54:14 PM
I think that when I trade the percent I earn lage is 60% loss the 40% win I can get into trading with my small income and the bigger losing money.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 09:47:31 PM
if we have the capital and the ability to trade, there is no harm in trying daily trading, so we can judge for ourselves how much risk and its benefits? because in reality the market is not as simple as we imagine, every day there is always a surprise
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
February 20, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
The issue is that even though 2017 was a great bull market in both stocks and crypto.

Many people still managed to lose money. Why? Emotion.

Basically they chased price, got fearful during dips and sold.
And a few months later they deposited more money and lost it also.

Emotion is a great factor why we do lost up money specially on day trading because it do really involve critical analysis and mind boggling decisions into a certain scenario regarding on moving prices.If your cant comprehend on what you are facing specially on decreasing prices then most of the time you will surely lose up money and even going to rage which would even more worsen the situation.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
February 20, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
Forget about the risk, the stress level is so much. You buy something, then that worry about the price just minutes later, is it going up, or down. The annoyance when it's going down. The annoyance of not knowing if one should sell.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 04:27:04 PM
Day trading is profitable, if you know what you are doing, especially if you are trading Options, that’s Traditional Options not binary. It is really important how you trade, so trading derivatives will maximize your chances of succeeding. No doubt that there is huge risk in Day-Trading but it depends upon your skill, experience and strategy you are working with. Also, your ability to understand the market ups and downs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 03:49:08 PM
Just stick to swing trading. Buy into a project at a good low entry and hold, hold, hold .
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 20, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
Due to the high volatility in the price of bitcoin, this has made the price of bitcoin to be very unpredictable. As a result, day trading at the moment is very risky to venture into.
Critical examination of the price of bitcoin reveals that the price of bitcoin rises and falls so frequently that it does it even within hours of the day. 
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 20, 2018, 03:11:45 AM
Thing about day trading is that it's not that hard to make little profits here and there. For example, you can see prices rising and dropping repeatedly on a trade chart, and you can follow that.

Problem is that by doing so, you could miss a huge opportunity if a coin rises a lot in price. Essentially, you would be waiting for a dip that never comes.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 12:40:36 AM
I think day trading is very risky because nowadays bitcoin s value changes for time to time.the level of the risk depend on the your strategy.even in this time I advise you to stop trading until there are solutions to overcome these difficult.this is very determine the success of a trader.
Activity: 168
February 19, 2018, 10:52:23 PM
Disadvantages of day trading: You are constantly engaged in the chosen direction. In this moment, it means that you do not have days off, and even on New Year's Eve you can go long or short on BTC or another crypt, constantly updating your crypto-portfolios.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 10:03:20 PM
Day trading is as risky as playing gambling! Though if you have time to learn how to interpret candlestick formations and charting, you will reduce the level of risk and you will increase your level of rewards. Day traders use 15 to 30 minutes charts which is very hard to predict price movement of assets pricing. Therefore, you should not going into it without adequate knowledge on how it works.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 19, 2018, 10:01:08 PM
working as a trader it was not easy, trading long-term or short-term trading both have risks, but indeed a short-term trading more risky. But the level of the risk can be reduce by some strategies and trading plan, so knowledge and psychology is important to minimize the risk.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 07:25:30 PM
Introday is risky on every market. No object is it crypro, stockes, forex... It's allways a roulette... black or red.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
February 19, 2018, 05:59:16 PM
The issue is that even though 2017 was a great bull market in both stocks and crypto.

Many people still managed to lose money. Why? Emotion.

Basically they chased price, got fearful during dips and sold.
And a few months later they deposited more money and lost it also.

Activity: 630
Merit: 258
February 19, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
Actually all things have a risk. In terms of risk in trading there is definite measurement about that. All I know is the risk is will occur based on your decision that you will made.
So in order to avoid those risk you should think twice before you act in the situation.
Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
Day trading will then help you in having a very good amount of money but for that you really need to be very much careful before making any kind of decision. For now it is very risky because this happening is really unpredictable that even fortune teller can't tell of what is coming to digital currencies but with our previous crash experiences it is better you keep holding on and buy or add some because it is much cheaper than before specially bitcoin
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 09:55:31 AM
With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
It depends on the trader. Many people are saying that trading is risky because it is too volatile. For me it is not disadvantage, being volatile of the cryptocurrency is advantage for me. I am good with technical analysis so I can earn money in day trading.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 16, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
It's very risky.

And the biggest risk with day trading is a trader's emotion, which everybody claims to have under control, but nobody can really control them!

Specially margin trading is extremely dangerous, because it has the potential to get you liquidated and completely rekt! I learned to stay away from it...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 08:40:16 AM
trading is a lot of things done by many people but the risk is also great because the value fluctuate, and there are two points that we should avoid the emotions and ambitions because this is very determine the success of a trader
Pages:
Jump to: