Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe are physical exchanges in your neighborhood. - page 8. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 855
In as much as the best form of coin exchange or conversion to fiat and vice versa is physical since this will limit or minimize the risk of scam faced when using online platforms. I still think that in countries where bitcoin or cryptocurrency at large are frown at, one should engage in bitcoin discreetly.

This is also why I don’t agree with shops or businesses publicly making bitcoin a payment option in countries like this, because Just like this case scenario once the government comes hunting for those who violate the law you will be first to be napped.

Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
I believe  the topic speaks volume for itself as it is already self explanatory.
This question was born out of a real life experience  where a petty trader was publicly  harassed by some uniformed security  personnels claiming  to be some police  officers and after some investigations the security  personnels claimed that the woman aided some criminal  activities  as well as some internet fraud simply because she made her private exchanges public and the government as some point also frowns  at the use of bitcoin  in my country.

Now my worries is that, this singular act has driven alot of fear to some low key bitcoin holders in my neighborhood  even myself and there are shops I hope in town that operate physical  exchanges.

~Do you think those dealers are safe?
~And what's the fate  of physical  cryptocurrency exchanges(r) in your country?

Let's  discuss
Pages:
Jump to: