Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is Bitcoin? ✅ - page 9. (Read 7215 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 11:29:41 AM
Bitcoin is safe as long you do the way to keep your details safety also scammer everywhere and they want to take advantage getting your details like facebook account , twitter , Instagram etc. so make sure your password is mix of number and letters and don't login directly to any suggestion link
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
September 06, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
By itself, bitcoin is safe enough. Another question about hacking your wallet. If you are careful and do not give your password to anyone, then no one will hack you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
I see bitcoin as being safe enough to make me invest in it. It is my part too to make the deposit safe so this means to be very strict with my sharing to others
Activity: 144
September 06, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
I could'nt say that bitcoin is very safe for all stake holders. We all know that for now, Bitcoin is decentralized that we dont even know where can we find our midman . But i still believe in the future that Bitcoin will be the safest among the currency in the world.

I think we cannot tell if bitcoin is really safe for all as bitcoin is decentralized and sometimes others people account is not safe once got hacked, so it really depends how we use bitcoin.
Activity: 46
September 06, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
I could'nt say that bitcoin is very safe for all stake holders. We all know that for now, Bitcoin is decentralized that we dont even know where can we find our midman . But i still believe in the future that Bitcoin will be the safest among the currency in the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 06, 2018, 10:47:04 AM
Bitcoin is safe because we can make money out of it very easy and fast. Not only that but it doesn't let the scammers scam us and same to the hackers.  The investors are investing safely and properly and there is no news about the bitcoin is hacked. So as long as there are many users, the bitcoin will be safe everyday.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
You can store the bitcoin safely by storing them in mytherwallet wallet. This wallet is relatively safe for you. You can safely store your bitcoin but you should install the virus protection software.
The best wallet, in my opinion is a paper wallet. Your funds are safe from hackers and viruses
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
September 06, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
I think that Bitcoin's network is powerful enough to be protected. But yesterday there was some kind of incident with the mining of new blocks. Perhaps this led to a drop in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 06, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
Safety your bitcoin is defend to you, you can store your bitcoin in hardware wallet or trusted online wallet, make sure dont store your bitcoin in trading site or market so anything happen your bitcoin is not there. Bitcoin is very safe, but some people create software to hack any information if you go in their site, so be carefull.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
It has a good maintenance that why its  very safe.
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
Bitcoin is safe, it has advance technology, the security feature are in place, it is only the wallet which is very likely to be hacked, if the password is misplaced by the owner then it is a big lost for such individual...
Activity: 113
September 05, 2018, 04:04:24 AM
The biggest threat to your investment in Bitcoin lies not in the network itself, but in price volatility. As more and more people start using crypto-currencies and other blocking technologies, the price should stabilize.
Activity: 28
September 04, 2018, 11:14:13 PM
hard password and safe exchanges and it wallet safe bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 11:10:26 PM
Bitcoins is as safe as our investments in education. But for me it's much better in education. Bitcoin is like an education which has a great future if we give time and our money to and give our whole dedication to it. Then after a few years, it will pay off and and we can use to change our whole life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 08:41:06 PM
Most important thing is we should always recheck website we visit. Many phising site right now to steal our bitcoin or our crypto. Hackers always waiting for us to be careless
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 07:25:00 PM
if I think bitcoin is very safe. if we are good at storing bro. like providing safeguards like the Google authenticator and so on. because the loss is from the carelessness factor that we have doubted, bro
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:14:10 PM
Bitcoin is the more popular currency of Crypto. It's a worldwide business. Most people earn bitkoy. Every day this increases the price. This is careless bitokoyn, earning a break-in. This bitcoin, earning a safe use of the purse. They are bitkoyn, keeping use of the purse Ethereum and purse. Most people have 2 website purse for security bitcoyne. So I'm there for this cautious source of income.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 10:08:02 PM
take a risk and you see how wonderful crypto world is.Theres no such thing as safety here in crypto world,if it is Rise or Fall. So I can say that bitcoin is not safety, Its risky its all up to you how you handle things in crisis moment. so The best way to keep your bitcoins safe, is to use a hardware wallet that have stronger cryptography that web wallets.
September 03, 2018, 09:59:56 PM
in the world of bitcoin we cannot assure the 100% safeness of our account.so we need to be more cautious and be responsible of any transaction we are going to make.but you can minimize the risk by taking care your private key and other important accounts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 03:35:02 PM
Bitcoin is well known for its safety. The biggest dangers are mainly hacker attacks on third party services, through which one accesses his bitcoins. These are above all the various crypto exchanges on which the users have created accounts or the bitcoins stored locally in wallets.

Basically, either the exchange itself is directly attacked, so that data can be stolen there. The biggest known incident was the hacker attack on Mt.Gox about 4 years ago, when a huge hack of Bitcoins was looted. This was also the reason for the decrease of Bitcoins 2014.

Today, the exchanges have improved to prevent such occurrences, because it can come to hacks and the trade is severely restricted or even stopped completely. This often leads to strong price fluctuations, mainly caused by so-called panic sells.

An equally large attack surface offer individual mistakes that can easily be prevented. Individual mistakes are the responsibility of individual users and are often:
- insufficiently secured user accounts due to weak passwords
- Login on a phishing site
- send the private keys to a scammer

If a stranger has once gained access to your own accounts, he can quickly transfer the entire balance to another wallet and due to the anonymity, it is no longer clearly comprehensible. For such a kind of total loss helps therefore only a careful handling with your personal user data.

But as long as you follow to the usual security rules and pay attention to secure passwords, which you should also change from time to time and do not use the same password on many other pages, an accident normally cannot happen.
The high demand and high competition between exchanges has also contributed to the improvement of safety standards.

How make you sure to safe your Bitcoins?

Bitcoin is safe in every sense, as it is used by millions of people and they do not complain about it, sometimes of course there are times when it is possible to explode and then there is nothing to return.
Pages:
Jump to: