Pages:
Author

Topic: How short-term market speculations can help small bitcoin holders - page 3. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 317
Making profits is the climax of every business and investments, ofcourse there'll be no reason for the person not to feel accomplished, when they receive ROI. But you should let your friend to understand that Bitcoin investment is better to hold on the long term, it will guarantee him of a higher ROI, because it's a store of value and the it's history has shown that the longer it's held on the long term, the more profitable it becomes for the holder. If he has a job that gives him steady income, then let him adopt the DCA method, it'll help him to more committed in his Bitcoin investment on the long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 393
I have a newbie bitcoin investor close to me and yesterday he made his first gains from his bitcoin holding although a small amount of profit considering his total bitcoin holdings, the gain was about $57 which for him is something he haven't experienced before and it got him excited.

He bought bitcoin when the price touched $60k some days ago with a capital of $600 bought bitcoin and when the market price increased to 66k just within days, he made a trade to take the profits which for him was an exciting results and excellent one at that, so I thought sharing his experience here will give us more avenue to discuss some other possibilities as he continue holding and expecting more profits.
Things like this actually feels good for those who are yet to fully be committed to Bitcoin. Perhaps your friend have now understood that he can actually make money from Bitcoin. What I will suggest is that you guide him on how to make better Bitcoin investment decisions which is holding for longer period of time. This short term trade has several challenges because if you ask him what his next plan is, you will be surprised to know that he is probably confused now and not knowing what to do. The danger of this is that he might want to repeat the process but there is guarantee that he will get the same result and if price lingers to give profits, he might panic and sell at loss.
Activity: 826
Merit: 481
I have a newbie bitcoin investor close to me and yesterday he made his first gains from his bitcoin holding although a small amount of profit considering his total bitcoin holdings, the gain was about $57 which for him is something he haven't experienced before and it got him excited.

He bought bitcoin when the price touched $60k some days ago with a capital of $600 bought bitcoin and when the market price increased to 66k just within days, he made a trade to take the profits which for him was an exciting results and excellent one at that, so I thought sharing his experience here will give us more avenue to discuss some other possibilities as he continue holding and expecting more profits.
Pages:
Jump to: