Pages:
Author

Topic: How should i use my signature to raise quick fund instead of asking for loan ? - page 2. (Read 1598 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Tell me if you got solution for that.

You can use your signature to fill it with someone signature and you get paid for do that. It called signature campaign, go to service section and you will find many signcamp and the rates are depend on your rank
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
You can't use your signature as you are newbie, i think there is really few campaigns allowing newbies to participate with them, and paying them small amount weekly.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
" How should i use my signature to raise quick fund instead of asking for loan ? "
with your rank you have to wait weeks before getting the 0.01 BTC that you are asking for  Wink
better to get a loan from a friend/family
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
with a low ranked account you will just not be able to do that unfortunately, you just might need to take a loan or something like that
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
You are newbie, i don't think you can earn good amount from your signature , you need to rank up your account first and then join good paying signature campaign.
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
When you apply for a loan to another user would have to be accompanied with a collateral, but there are some who give lending without having accompanied a collateral for a particular user that already he believes.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
don't even bother attempting to ask for a loan unless you got collateral. your account is too new to make a decent amount with a sig campaign but there are a few that accept newbies. check here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: