Pages:
Author

Topic: How some people see Bitcoin on the other side - page 2. (Read 179 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256
I don’t think you should be giving others financial advice because you then assume the position of financial expert which you’re not. If you want to save your neighbors from falling into the hands of scammers, do not talk about investments or profits, you should teach them what bitcoin really is, some people will listen, some would prefer to give their money to a third party to double their investment but you will helping a lot more people this way.

Agreed, the OP would have to make it clear that the information given is an introduction
to Bitcoin and the benefits it offers to everyone.

The OP would have to make sure they can make it very simple for other people to understand
and be able to explain all the questions those people will have.

There may also be a need for the OP to explain the FIAT system, a lot of people only see the
money in their pockets and accounts but dont know the wider details of FIAT banking system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
Happy easter mate, it would actually be a good idea telling them about Bitcoin and investment.

So as a newbie I am, can I tell people about Bitcoin or will I get into danger if I introduce people to Bitcoin investment and they lost their little capital?

The main purpose why am asking this question is because some of these fraudsters are using Bitcoin payment to collect people's money and plenty of our citizens who don't know much about Bitcoin and how it works are very much afraid to do anything concerning Bitcoin investments.
So because of these issues hope I won't into trouble for telling my naibours about Bitcoin investments.

I don't think it would be a problem, for now since it's their first time knowing about Bitcoin, you should just start with the basics. Try educating them on how it works, the importance and what Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies can do for them. Don't rush them into investment and advice them not to invest now until they have fully understood how the whole system works. When you then see that they are fully ready to take the risk then you should stand again as a guide for them so they wouldn't loss their capitals. if everything goes well, then I think you just made your self a Bitcoin literate community.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 555
I don’t think you should be giving others financial advice because you then assume the position of financial expert which you’re not. If you want to save your neighbors from falling into the hands of scammers, do not talk about investments or profits, you should teach them what bitcoin really is, some people will listen, some would prefer to give their money to a third party to double their investment but you will helping a lot more people this way.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
So as a newbie I am, can I tell people about Bitcoin or will I get into danger if I introduce multitude to Bitcoin investment and they lost their little capital?
You will not be in danger if you only introduce Bitcoin and not invest in Bitcoin on behalf of those people.

They have money, listen to your speech, feel believing in Bitcoin, and decide to invest in Bitcoin. It's their responsibility with their decision, action and result of their investment.

However, it can be different and turn to be your responsibility of you use their money, invest in Bitcoin on behalf of them, because they don't want to practice how to buy, store bitcoin. You will take all responsibility and risk if you do that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 217
Good day and a happy easter to everyone, this is a wonderful time we all have to celebrate but as we all celebrate easter please I want to ask a question that will help me and also improve the bitcoin speculation and adoption in our society

I believe that in my local community, I am the only person that gone so far on Bitcoin and I also want to spread the news about Bitcoin to my neighbors or my friends.
So as a newbie I am, can I tell people about Bitcoin or will I get into danger if I introduce people to Bitcoin investment and they lost their little capital?

The main purpose why am asking this question is because some of these fraudsters are using Bitcoin payment to collect people's money and plenty of our citizens who don't know much about Bitcoin and how it works are very much afraid to do anything concerning Bitcoin investments.
So because of these issues hope I won't into trouble for telling my naibours about Bitcoin investments.
Pages:
Jump to: