Pages:
Author

Topic: How soon can I make $1000 from Airdrops (Altcoins) - page 2. (Read 226 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do you want to get $ 1000 easily? go to sleep and do not awake anymore.

What does this even mean?
Activity: 30
Coming with such mindset will make it increasingly difficult for you to make it via bounty campaign
Why not focus on rendering $1,000 worth of quality services for the cost borne by project owners and you will be surprised with the inflows that will follow you.

Your mindset will make you deliver cheap jobs which will attract cheap funds to you; and before you know what is going on, you'll be frustrated and see yourself giving up.

Get your mindset right and the rest will be history.

Thanks
Activity: 84
Coming with such mindset will make it increasingly difficult for you to make it via bounty campaign
Why not focus on rendering $1,000 worth of quality services for the cost borne by project owners and you will be surprised with the inflows that will follow you.

Your mindset will make you deliver cheap jobs which will attract cheap funds to you; and before you know what is going on, you'll be frustrated and see yourself giving up.

Get your mindset right and the rest will be history.
I have just started barely a month ago performing tasks for airdrop tokens. I am still skeptical about the whole stuff and want to know from experienced people, how soon I should expect my first $1000 profit. thanks in advance for your candid answer

Truthfully, you are more likely to be given negative trust than you are to make $1000.  You are here for the wrong reason.  Sad

Thanks for your response, but Am not here for the wrong reason. I am just curious about the way people portray this altcoins this days. Thanks, I admire your level
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I have just started barely a month ago performing tasks for airdrop tokens. I am still skeptical about the whole stuff and want to know from experienced people, how soon I should expect my first $1000 profit. thanks in advance for your candid answer

Truthfully, you are more likely to be given negative trust than you are to make $1000.  You are here for the wrong reason.  Sad
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Theres no such a thing that you can get that amount easily.
Activity: 112
Looking for the answer too, but mine is first 1$ Million.

I've done this, but I keep wake up every time I enjoy it.  LOL
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Crypto ✪ Enthusiast
Pages:
Jump to: