Pages:
Author

Topic: how the development of bitcoin in your country? - page 4. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
In where I live, bitcoin is okay, but I don't know if government care about its presence..no ban or any threat...  Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
Not sure about the whole country but around me, I think only very few people know about bitcoin, some of them came to know about it through me. Promoting it would require some capital which I don't have.

Where are you from?..
Aleph.im
Everything is ok for Canada!.. The land of freedom!..  Grin

Lucky Guy, I have never been to Canada, Do you have physical shops that accepts bitcoins? And can you actively spend your bitcoins whenever and wherever you want? Oh man if the answer is yes then I would surely move to Canada in future.

Not like that good picture but we have good news ahead!.. Check this link out;

http://coinatmradar.com/city/165/bitcoin-atm-toronto/

And you are absolutely right!.. We are so lucky to live the world's best country!..

you can development of bitcoin in my  country .first very need all  people gives information what is the bitcoin and after sow the all serviceafter may be you development of bitcoin in my country .

Are you using Google Translate or is English your second language?.. I didn't understand what did you say?..  Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
how the development of bitcoin in your country?
whether in your country banned the use of bitcoin?
in my country,using bitcoin not like doing crime,and my goverment not ban bitcoin,just not allowed payment directly with bitcoin Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Not sure about the whole country but around me, I think only very few people know about bitcoin, some of them came to know about it through me. Promoting it would require some capital which I don't have.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

Lucky Guy, I have never been to Canada, Do you have physical shops that accepts bitcoins? And can you actively spend your bitcoins whenever and wherever you want? Oh man if the answer is yes then I would surely move to Canada in future.

And you are absolutely right!.. We are so lucky to live the world's best country!..

you can development of bitcoin in my  country .first very need all  people gives information what is the bitcoin and after sow the all serviceafter may be you development of bitcoin in my country .
Activity: 378
yeah, here there are some bitcoin ATM where you can only buy bitcoin but they have such big fees that almost no one uses them.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Here the development of bitcoin is growing but slowly. We have some bitcoin ATM on the big cities, and few companies working on bitcoin ecosystem. Also one university made a course about bitcoin technology. And the number of shops accepting bitcoin is growing.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
Here there are Bitcoin ATM machines also some shopping sites are offering Bitcoin at checkout all in all it's pretty much accepted throughout the country.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In my country, bitcoin is still on developing stage, and it would take many years to get on the mainstream, I don't know whether it will done or not, but its good to see that people are showing their interests towards bitcoins.
Activity: 574

There is no development of bitcoin in my country. only some people know about bitcoin, it's like 1-100 people only 1 know about bitcoin. i think bitcoin not banned in my country, because we can use it freely here.

wow, you must introduce it in your country, so that people are interested
Activity: 434

There is no development of bitcoin in my country. only some people know about bitcoin, it's like 1-100 people only 1 know about bitcoin. i think bitcoin not banned in my country, because we can use it freely here.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

not good at all, there was a time a couple of years ago where bitcoin was becoming super popular everywhere but that was mainly because of the $1000-$1200 price of it.

currently i am glad to tell you that there is no opposition or banning against bitcoin in my country and i hope this stays the same in the future too. but the amount of awareness is still low.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Development is quite slow, there are a few exchanges which allow users to buy/sell bitcoins but the verification process is a pain the ass and it takes a lot of time. Other than that I am not aware of any companies/services directly accepting bitcoin and maybe that is because it is not yet completely legal, sort of in a grey area atm, whatever that means.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Not as good as I'd like, but at least I can buy gift cards with it, accept it for my content writing, and there's the Winklevoss exchange if I ever desperately need to cash out to fiat.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 116
My country is still a developing country, and people are not that literate especially in interiors, so it becomes difficult to explain them about bitcoins, as they have never used internet too, so expecting them to use bitcoins is a bit difficult.
Aleph.im

Activity: 756
In Brazil some people/stores are utilizing Bitcoin, but as 99% of population don't even know what it is, it's not so developed/cool as it is in i.e in North America.

The fact that the official currency is rotten, the cost of living and taxes are extremely high, people don't give a damn to BTC because they need fiat to eat , to pay water and electricity bills first... then, when the money is resting in your bank account, some minority spend it buying some coins or start mining (almost nobody).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So far here in Philippines it is rising. And there are lot of bitcoin users/earners pinoys here. I'm hoping to earn a stable income with BTC. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 115

Pages:
Jump to: