Pages:
Author

Topic: How the rich got rich and stayed rich without lifting a finger. - page 3. (Read 3882 times)

Activity: 667
Merit: 500
This article has conclusions that someone already friendly to these ideas would accept, but completely leaving out all the details about the mechanics of how fractional reserve banking actually works and just asking the reader to accept bullet point #2 without any of the details that happened since 1 is not going to convince anybody outside the choir itself to believe anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Please note this coin has zero value.  We have not listed on any crypto exchange because we are not interested in pumping and dumping.  

Ozziecoin is the "training wheels" for normal, everyday Aussies who want to learn about cryptos without dealing with all the complexities of wallets, mining, and bitcoin addresses.

It costs zero money to claim Ozziecoins right now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The fact is when I walk around in a shopping centre, I see hundreds if not thousands of people who have zero interest in mining.  Why should miners have the total benefit of newly minted coins?

It's true there is a huge element of trust in the person holding the pre-allocated coins, that's why we will have a transparent, independent system of checking that all the pre-allocated coins have been given out fairly.

I want the distribution of cryptocurrency to the majority of Australians to happen within my lifetime.

BTW, I did not post here to get more miners to mine my coin.  I posted the info here to provide a simple effective explanation of what is happening to the economies of developed nations.

The gini coefficient is getting worse and will continue to deteriorate for as long as fractional reserve banking exists.

If you are an Aussie, get behind this effort and claim your ozziecoins: http://ozziecoin.com/index.php/distribution/distribution-zone.

Then give some out to your non mining mates, who have no idea what bitcoin is.  Just email them some ozziecoins.  Easy as. They will learn about crypto with ozziecoin then graduate to the big leagues of investing in bitcoin.  

Bitscan article on ozziecoins here: http://bitscan.com/articles/exclusive-the-new-digital-coin-sent-via-email
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
I like your article and I think that most of us around these forums understand the problems with fractional reserve banking, however if someone else is interested in your coin I think that's a good place to start to understand the problem with centralized banking.

Here is a major problem that exists....Most of these alternative coins that are pre-mined or are centralized are now regarded as complete scam coins that are/were made in order to make the creator of the coin rich. I'd suggest tearing down your current coin infrastructure and re-building ozziecoin as a true altcoin that is not pre-mined or centralized. If you promote it well and continue to develop the coin and its public relations you will be well off anyways (as long as you have an early investment in it yourself).

Do the cryptocurrency community a favor and help put an end to these pre-mined/centralized coin scams.
Pages:
Jump to: