Pages:
Author

Topic: How to appeal negative trust?? - page 2. (Read 1100 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
February 13, 2016, 01:57:34 PM
I have tried to figure this out but I can not. I was given negative trust unfairly for no reason by a user that has topics about him being an abuser. I started a loan thread offered gold as collateral , yet Im given negative trust saying i asked for a loan with NO collateral which is totally wrong here is the reference https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/well-here-we-go-noob-needs-5-btc-25-offered-gold-as-colleteral-1361585 . if you read you can see I obviously did, and yes I am a new account but you have to start somewhere so its not a throwaway account but it is new . and i never had a previous account. I am verified at other lending sites including name address employment wages and everything so this is a load of BS in my opinion people can just throw negative things on my reputation for no reason.

As you probably know, there is no forum mechanism for removing negative trust under nearly any circumstances.
Your only hope is to ask Vod, good luck with that.
You were naive, a little bit of research would have avoided you pressing the wrong buttons.

Im open to putting up small amount of collateral toward this loan depending on what the lender wants, most likely would be physical items such as gold or diaond jewelry. Need the loan fast , soif someone is willing to take that leap of faith and give me a chance please contact me asap.

This implies two things
1) bolded bit: had you said "0.6 BTC of gold valued at instant sale price" it would have been ok, but you didn't and 'towards' implies less than 0.5BTC worth
2) italicised bit For physical goods to be held as collateral, they would need to be shipped to an agreeable escrow. Use of 'fast' and 'faith' implies you want the 0.5 before this has been done.

You have no choice really if you want to continue on BCT without red ink, open another account.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
February 13, 2016, 01:55:36 PM
Welcome to the bitcointalk world Smiley
You will get to know Vod soon. He is one of the scambusters and gives feedback to whoever he sees as suspicious. Try contacting him directly to get your trust removed.
And being butthurt about it, and writing hateful comments won't get your rating removed. @OP, just so you know.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
February 13, 2016, 01:54:29 PM
Welcome to the bitcointalk world Smiley
You will get to know Vod soon. He is one of the scambusters and gives feedback to whoever he sees as suspicious. Try contacting him directly to get your trust removed.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 13, 2016, 01:38:36 PM
I have tried to figure this out but I can not. I was given negative trust unfairly for no reason by a user that has topics about him being an abuser. I started a loan thread offered gold as collateral , yet Im given negative trust saying i asked for a loan with NO collateral which is totally wrong here is the reference https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/well-here-we-go-noob-needs-5-btc-25-offered-gold-as-colleteral-1361585 . if you read you can see I obviously did, and yes I am a new account but you have to start somewhere so its not a throwaway account but it is new . and i never had a previous account. I am verified at other lending sites including name address employment wages and everything so this is a load of BS in my opinion people can just throw negative things on my reputation for no reason.
Pages:
Jump to: