Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid getting scammed. - page 19. (Read 3682 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:55:14 PM
When I started joining crypto I spend so much time reading and researching what crypto is. I learn and gain a lot of ideas and tips just by reading, Also asking some questions about the project really helps a lot to avoid confusion.
it is true that with a lot of reading it will be more and more we understand the world of crypto and how to invest in altcoin, with trading or discussion on the tread will increase the knowledge or problems arising from the bounty hunter that we know that crypto is fulkuatif where the price of each time can change.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
You're being scammed means you don't have enough knowledge about trading and cryptocurrency. If you are a newbie, you don't want to join into trading just yet, because it's risky and you don't want to lose your money. It could screw you up. I suggest you to take a lot of reading about trading, so that you'll learn one or two tricks, which could help you on your trading. You also have to do a background check on every company you thought have potential for investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
When you create account on exchanges, use a different password, a strong password, and keep it safe. Always enable 2FA to accounts holding your funds (download google authenticator)  and dont forget to back up your 2FA recovery codes.  Always check the url of sites you are visiting to make sure is the correct one. Dont give others access to your accounts. Be safe

Be secured in all site you like to login and make some researched for this before to involved immediately because there's a lot of issues that was scattered by different sites through accessing your account.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
When you create account on exchanges, use a different password, a strong password, and keep it safe. Always enable 2FA to accounts holding your funds (download google authenticator)  and dont forget to back up your 2FA recovery codes.  Always check the url of sites you are visiting to make sure is the correct one. Dont give others access to your accounts. Be safe
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 27, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
Everyone would never want to get a scam, but this is certainly difficult to avoid because there is always a risk in investment, I do not have a trick that can avoid getting scam, but always follow the advice of the master in this forum is a good solution.
Activity: 126
July 27, 2018, 11:48:44 AM
You need to be very careful and think out every step on the front. Do not be afraid to ask a question. If you learn a lot and quickly learn new information, then after a while you will be a successful person on the crypto market.

Listening to the news, reading the whitepaper or podcasts if any - only by doing a thorough research and having a good understanding of the market or any specific coin, will you be able to at least have some basis if it's a scam or not.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 27, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
You need to be very careful and think out every step on the front. Do not be afraid to ask a question. If you learn a lot and quickly learn new information, then after a while you will be a successful person on the crypto market.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?
What you lack is knowledge! Remember Knowledge is very important in every aspect. In trading you must learn the basics like indicators, candle reading. In Cryptocurrency trading is not applicable to newbie, i advised you to read some articles regading blockchain, cryptocurrency, ico, and any forms of cryptowiki.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
Every actions that you will take needs to be studied, a lots of people forget about this then failed after, if you want to avoid being scammed always remember the basic factors, research study and then assess if you are willing to take the risk not alone from trading but with investment as well.

#researchislife in the world of cryptocurrency. As they say, knowledge is power. But here, knowledge is life. If you cannot identify what's legitimate and not, then you're up for trouble because there's a good chance that you will get involved in a scam.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
You need to equip yourself with knowledge in the field of electronic money to avoid being cheated. If someone asks you to invest in a penny, you need to find out what the money you need to invest.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
July 27, 2018, 11:38:35 AM
Unfortunately, uncertainties particularly on scam projects cannot be determined in a single glance. Investors and bounty participants can only check the background information of the team behind a particular project in order to have some assumptions and insights about the project on whether it would not be or be a scam. Victims will only accpet the fact that such unfortune is always possible to happen in cryptoworld.
I know what you mean.
In my opinion, its not that hard to find a non scam project. Just check their announcement, social media, video and their activity. If they show or expose so many real photo and video about their activity, you can believe that theyre 99% not a scam, especially if theyve been or will be in some blockchain/ICO/crypto conference.
And also remember that a project that cant achieve their softcap is different with a project that run with investor money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
July 27, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
Unfortunately, uncertainties particularly on scam projects cannot be determined in a single glance. Investors and bounty participants can only check the background information of the team behind a particular project in order to have some assumptions and insights about the project on whether it would not be or be a scam. Victims will only accpet the fact that such unfortune is always possible to happen in cryptoworld.
Activity: 185
July 27, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?
You to have to research, study and then to check the team manager and avoid the any non-suspension comments and message.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 27, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
Every actions that you will take needs to be studied, a lots of people forget about this then failed after, if you want to avoid being scammed always remember the basic factors, research study and then assess if you are willing to take the risk not alone from trading but with investment as well.
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 11:10:17 AM
I think as a starter, you need to get some good information as regards how crypto investment/trading works. Try learn and get some research about it before executing any crypto task. There are some YouTube videos which vividly explain how those things work. Try start form somewhere.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

If you're new in trading and don't have any single idea on how to deal with it, better do some research about it from trusted site or people, it's also better if you knew someone personally who could demonstrate you the right way and how to secure your wallet and online transaction.
Activity: 139
July 27, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
I dont think it is a good idea to involve yourself in trading or in investments if you lacked knowledge about how it works. It is best that you learn everything about it first through reading, researching and watching videos on some trusted internet sites.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
Be careful not to allow personal information to unknown and suspicious people . Do not believe on my word of honor when performing any operations. But if all the same will fall for the Scam - think of it as a experience . Another time you'll be smarter
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

When it comes to trading and securing my wallet, the best resource is youtube, lots of videos that fully explained how to secure your wallet, and do trading but you need to take time before getting into the trade I read a lot of newbie traders losing all they got.
Activity: 207
July 21, 2018, 02:35:03 AM
Do not trust anything related to your investments or private key. from email, instant messaging, soccial, etc. Also, you should not share related equipment such as phone, laptop, pc. They can take their own keys or install spywares to attack. Make a habit of looking for information before making a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: