Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid getting scammed. - page 2. (Read 3682 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 03, 2018, 08:54:07 PM
There is a need for you to do some research about the investments you are going to make. You should start from a small capital. Don't get too exited about getting to buy any coin study how it is being marketed and the corresponding graphs for about some months to really see its movements. But more important above all research this site for topic about it and watch some related videos about trading.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
December 03, 2018, 08:28:43 PM
Be careful not to share your data with third parties. 
If you do not follow these rules, you will quickly come across scams.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 23, 2018, 01:39:56 PM
im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

The best ways would be for you to be careful with the kind of projects that you are putting your money into, there are a lot of scams out there. Also when you are opening a site you should make sure that you are on the correct site before you put anything like a password or a private key since there are a lot of phishing scams
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
November 22, 2018, 04:30:03 PM
im a newbie here i really want to get much experience in cryptocurrency and i myself want to learn a lot about it but since im new in this industry everybody warn me to be careful in trading, i really dont know what trading is and how can i get my money stolen from that thing can you guys explain to me?

You easily get money here, either by trading or by ICO investment. But before you trade, you first study the development of tokens or coins. Whether the price of the coin is down, or the price is rising. If prices are increasing, don't buy. But if it goes down then you see how far the price will go down. Don't rush into trading.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 22, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
friend, I advise you to start with the basics of trade, read the literature on the Internet, and just start by registering with the stock exchange (some large and popular with a good trading volume) and try to understand how everything works , what tools there are, good luck.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 22, 2018, 04:16:17 PM
You need to know the basic scripts of scammers. They are often very similar and if you can read them you will immediately realize that you are a fraud.

Fraudsters are very competent and experienced bounty hunters. So only that can explain their skill to deceive people.
Well, scammers are everywhere they are spreading online. The best thing that we can do to avoid scammers is not to trust people online. If you do not know the person and not involved in a certain project then do not make any transactions just not to get scam.
Now 8 projects out of 10 is a clean scam. But to find these two projects that will show in the future XXX is very difficult. And only the most experienced investors if they find such projects will receive a reward XXX.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
November 16, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
You need to know the basic scripts of scammers. They are often very similar and if you can read them you will immediately realize that you are a fraud.

Fraudsters are very competent and experienced bounty hunters. So only that can explain their skill to deceive people.
Well, scammers are everywhere they are spreading online. The best thing that we can do to avoid scammers is not to trust people online. If you do not know the person and not involved in a certain project then do not make any transactions just not to get scam.
NLO
November 15, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 14, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
If the scammer is targeting you, you can say that this scammer is not the highest rank.
It's easy to expose, just ask inappropriate or difficult questions.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
Actually they have so many ways how to avoid scammed, For me i will not trust to those person that ill do not know yet and willing you to participate on their coins they said you can earn a lot. They are to many in the telegram someone they PM you instantly and the others posted of their project they manage but that's not true that was a scam.

agreed. you should never hear what other people said. the scam coins always appear on your email with unknown sender and on your Social media PM like Facebook, telegram or twitter. just do your own research. or, if you need an advice in trading you should try to find someone that had an experience on it and well-known by crypto communities.  
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
Of course a lot of people who are in bitcoin a lot of people fall for the tricks of the Scam , I think you need to study their methods , and of course watch phishing , and opredeleno to check several times
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 14, 2018, 06:45:19 PM
Actually they have so many ways how to avoid scammed, For me i will not trust to those person that ill do not know yet and willing you to participate on their coins they said you can earn a lot. They are to many in the telegram someone they PM you instantly and the others posted of their project they manage but that's not true that was a scam.
NLO
November 14, 2018, 06:05:11 PM
It seems to me that the best way to avoid fraud is caution and common sense. most of the deceived users themselves are to blame for being robbed. I myself have seen people get confused and post private keys instead of the wallet address.
It is very sad to lose money by stupidity. Therefore, it is better not to spend a lot of money and buy a hardware wallet, where it is not possible to lose the private key, because no one knows it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 14, 2018, 05:43:39 PM
First of all, you should not enter an ico without searching.Detailed research is important because Ico is likely to be scam.Never shop with anyone.I don't even shop with the trustee.I always buy coins from stock exchanges
NLO
November 14, 2018, 05:35:02 PM
You can be scammed by phishing sites, this is why always check the URL. Or, the exchanges can be hackedas well
 and your funds stolen. This is why on exchanges hold only the amount you are trading with.
For access to the exchange, it is better to install 2fa so that a stranger cannot enter the site and steal money.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 14, 2018, 01:51:25 AM
You get scammed in many reasons because their are a lot of ways that scammers want to do and our only way to avoid it is knowledge, since you are newbie in crypto you must research first and feed your mind for the possibility that you may encounter here in crypto, I also got scammed many times before and thus serve me a lesson.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 13, 2018, 11:29:36 PM
If you are planning to invest in different ICO make sure they have complete document for their project because if not your investment will be scam, to avoid getting scam in different ICO they must have their website,whitepaper, roadmap and the team have more on experience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 13, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Scamming is a big horizon,especialy into the world of crypto technology it is very rampant,otherwise we can have so many ways to prevent into this scamming situation  by being educated our self about cryptocurrency and we became aware by being vigilant to our environment as part of the crypto community,and always monitor on what should happen on crypto feed news,and everythings happen in the part of cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 10:08:32 PM
It seems to me that the best way to avoid fraud is caution and common sense. most of the deceived users themselves are to blame for being robbed. I myself have seen people get confused and post private keys instead of the wallet address.
Pages:
Jump to: