Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be A Good Trader? [new] - page 16. (Read 3202 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 06:55:19 PM
To be a good trader,  you need a good knowledge of technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and emotional analysis. The most important part of them is emotional analysis, the part that makes or break your investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
January 10, 2019, 06:49:21 PM
I want to Learn by myself
Sounds good everyone needs to learn how to trade, anyway I have a good trading strategy if you interested knock me on the telegram.
Good luck
Why you don't just speak in here so everyone could read and see how effective it is. I've doubt on it.

Not only you have enough knowledge on crypto trading but thru experience might be a way to become a good trader. By learning those days as a starter, you'll find ways(best) that could perfectly apply as you go with your job. You will become a successful trader if you pursue your wants and dedicate your self on it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
January 10, 2019, 06:46:40 PM
For us to become a good trader we should be able to learn something new all the time and don't ever hesitate to seek help from those successful friends. We can't live all alone, because we need someone to communicate with and gather helpful ideas in order to become successful. Having good mentorship is one way to deal with your trading needs and a good formulas to achieve secure and profitable trading activities.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
January 10, 2019, 06:33:56 PM
I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.
The first thing that you need to do is to try to find out which is the most effective way in which you learn, many kids fail at school not because they are not intelligent enough to absorb the material that teachers expose to them, different people have different ways to learn and you need to try to find your own, there are those that learn better with a teacher, there are those that prefer to learn from books and there are those that prefer to learn from videos.
Yes.Learning is not just done by simply reading books.I think it is more helpful if you focus on some applications.Watching youtube videos could be much helpful to be a good trader of your own.But of course,you have to experience real trading often in which you can apply all your learned strategies and skills.Although no one here can avoid mistkes,but make sure you learn from them.And invest only what you can afford to lose because in trading,losing is also part of it.
This is so true and yet many never grasp the reality of it, it seems some want to be traders and somehow they want to avid losing money, if you are a trader you need to accept the fact that you will lose money, even if I have not a significant experience as a trader I have lost more trades than the ones I won but at the end I have more bitcoin so that is not important.
Activity: 345
Merit: 13
Hard work is the most important key to success.
January 08, 2019, 01:46:34 PM
I want to Learn by myself
Sounds good everyone needs to learn how to trade, anyway I have a good trading strategy if you interested knock me on the telegram.
Good luck
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 02:54:11 PM
A good trader has a knowledge about trading, you know the flow of the market. In trading failure is always present but those mistakes will be your teacher to guide you on  your next step in trading. And always remember, if you are a newbie on trading start on small amount so that you cannot loose everything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
January 04, 2019, 02:07:13 PM
You can always find information just by googling and exploring the web. There also tons of videos teaching you the basics of trading 101 let remind you that trading is not easy as you thought and you might think it's the easy way to make money but it can be your downfall if you dont research it. Just invest money you can afford to lose.
You're right, in addition to your statement first things first, you need to know how to analyze technically and learn how flow/currency or graph works. Be aware of the market cap and check if the potentials of each coin if it will go high or low. You need to analyze, know your expectations, and predict. Trading is a type of gambling with better security. I would advise you to at least get some ideas from youtube about "technical analysis". Also, find some effective strategies from the site and look for the most educational one.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 03, 2019, 11:58:14 AM
You can always find information just by googling and exploring the web. There also tons of videos teaching you the basics of trading 101 let remind you that trading is not easy as you thought and you might think it's the easy way to make money but it can be your downfall if you dont research it. Just invest money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 03, 2019, 11:46:37 AM
I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.
What you asked shouldn’t be a question. If you want to learn you should always go through whatever you know will help you. There are some topics that are best explained using a video and some can be explained through (well, everything is best explained in a video cause it’s practical).

If you read it, there are things you might not understand, but with a video they will explain everything better. But my advise is, keep searching for everything you’re supposed, reading helps and also watching it as a video helps too. Good luck.
There are really a lot of resources if you are just willing to learn.You can search some free articles in the internet or view some youtube videos to be clearer to you how to be a trader.But the best thing to do is learning by doing.Put into action all your knowledge you have learned from internet.Learn to take risks because trading alone is a high risk activity.And lastly,start with a small capital that you are willing to lose.
Activity: 8
Merit: 2
January 03, 2019, 11:18:01 AM
Look at this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchangetop-beta-5092643 For newbies, an extremely useful program, in any case, you won't lose much at your mistakes
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 10:43:32 AM

Hi! I am not sure to give any advice - good idea... but...
At first, you have to trade with the amonut no afraid to lose.
At second, there a lot of online courses in a google, free of charge.
But never forget of starting a budget. It really easy to lose.
Wish you luck
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

to be a good trader first important thing to is learning to got simply knowledge how to start trading
the most important after learning try to invest small amount ready to lose from your pocket for your trial mistakes and error for your experience recorrect all mistakes and error
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 26, 2018, 07:14:54 PM
The first thing that you need to do is to try to find out which is the most effective way in which you learn, many kids fail at school not because they are not intelligent enough to absorb the material that teachers expose to them, different people have different ways to learn and you need to try to find your own, there are those that learn better with a teacher, there are those that prefer to learn from books and there are those that prefer to learn from videos.
Yes.Learning is not just done by simply reading books.I think it is more helpful if you focus on some applications.Watching youtube videos could be much helpful to be a good trader of your own.But of course,you have to experience real trading often in which you can apply all your learned strategies and skills.Although no one here can avoid mistkes,but make sure you learn from them.And invest only what you can afford to lose because in trading,losing is also part of it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 26, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 26, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
What you asked shouldn’t be a question. If you want to learn you should always go through whatever you know will help you. There are some topics that are best explained using a video and some can be explained through (well, everything is best explained in a video cause it’s practical).

If you read it, there are things you might not understand, but with a video they will explain everything better. But my advise is, keep searching for everything you’re supposed, reading helps and also watching it as a video helps too. Good luck.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 12:40:58 AM
Hello,

There are many ways to learn trade. Before start trade you must have proper knowledge about what is trade. Trade means exchange. You can use google search. Trade is so risky. First you need some capital before starting trade. There are many trading platform here. But you choose your best platform. If you wish then you can need helps form experts.

Though it is risky but if you can start it oroperly then you gain fast. You can make huge profit by trading. There are many people who make good profit daily by trading. You can try. There are two kinds of trades. One is crypto trading and other is forex trading. Both are profitable. You just search in google and read some review before start.

Best regards
Coin-Desk
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 25, 2018, 10:20:38 PM
Trading is so risky and tough as well. I think you are so intelligent cause you have asked first to learn it ,not to be blind to trade on as a new to this platform. Its always need a lots of learning before starting trade . You can watch lots of instruction video on you tube .After getting experience watch different market and try to invest few .After getting confidence and able to analysis the market well gradually you will be a good trader. Thank you.
it means you need extensive knowledge about strategies that must be used to read the market right? you need skills for that.
and besides that you also should to have patience dude. because opportunity might not come quickly.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
December 25, 2018, 08:05:44 PM
There is sooo much to learn, so this thread isn't going to be enough. Read as much as you can, watch plenty of youtube trading videos, learn how to use indicators like RSI, MACD, FIB, etc, follow good trading accounts on twitter, trial & error have taught me plenty, etc
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bokser
December 25, 2018, 04:19:35 PM
first you need to read a lot of literature to start trading and have some savings and be ready to part with them for the experience. after all, trading is a very risky thing. you can earn and you can drain everything.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
It’s fairly straightforward stuff. You need to use COMMON SENSE, instead of trying to do anything extra-ordinary. Mostly people try be special or try to be the next Einstein, when just being yourself is ENOUGH to bring home healthy returns. My way of trading is simple.

And that is to make sure I know the market scenario, which is not hard, one just requires to keep eye on all the news. I do it easily through Cryptocointrade, they have regular market analysis for various cryptos, so that keeps me aware of the happening.

Rest, it’s down to good money management that keeps you through. So see, it’s that simple. It’s not 100% guaranteed way to profits, but mostly you will make profits!
Pages:
Jump to: