Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be a strong community and push the price up? - page 3. (Read 427 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
So why not just say "how to be a strong pumping community"? Because manipulation of the price by a group for its benefits could be defined as a pumping group.

Dont mix things up please. Dont pump the price, let the ICO be great by itself. Market manipulation shall not be defined as a good thing.
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Always complaining about the price of a token for example after the ICO
Why not to create a community behind the scene of almost every holder in it and then set one price after the ICO?

Not sure it's quite possible to avoid volatility, but there should be some ways to decrease it. I guess we'll see such a projects in the nearest future
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Why not to create a community behind the scene of almost every holder in it and then set one price after the ICO?

That's not the traditional model, but I think Havven is doing a great job so far
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
The market will definitely change soon!
Set one price after the ICO? Then its not basically can be called a healthy market after all and besides you cant force up a certain trader or investor on which price he would like sell out his tokens. We do always be concern or vary on profitability therefore we wont need a community to have the same aims. Its an impossible thing to have that kind of movement.
We would see prices sets on random therefore as a trader you should know how to utilize it.
You're right

I know one project with potentially big and strong community
Cryptoindex - the new crypto Dow Jones
I think it will change a little the habits of crypto trading
Don't you think?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
Set one price after the ICO? Then its not basically can be called a healthy market after all and besides you cant force up a certain trader or investor on which price he would like sell out his tokens. We do always be concern or vary on profitability therefore we wont need a community to have the same aims. Its an impossible thing to have that kind of movement.
We would see prices sets on random therefore as a trader you should know how to utilize it.
This is bullshit my friend. This is not working like this. You have to be strong enough to admit your mistakes. Better analyze, adhere to your gameplan. Who's interested in ICO did you read this article - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a ?? Huh
interesting Shocked
I think panic investors only fearly asking this question. But right investors are know the potential of project so worthy project only successfully won the crypto platform. This year many tokens are reach the good position in crypto market and few projects are reach the worst position.
Hoping that) I am holding some underestimated tokens now
but with a good potential

Activity: 116
This is bullshit my friend. This is not working like this. You have to be strong enough to admit your mistakes. Better analyze, adhere to your gameplan. Who's interested in ICO did you read this article - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a ?? Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think panic investors only fearly asking this question. But right investors are know the potential of project so worthy project only successfully won the crypto platform. This year many tokens are reach the good position in crypto market and few projects are reach the worst position.
Simply don't invest to ICOs or don't invest to cryptocurrency. There's no cure for people who keep on complaining with something that they mistakenly came in and are now regretting their actions.

Why not to create a community behind the scene of almost every holder in it
You're already in a community.

then set one price after the ICO?
Crypto's aren't that way.

There is a lot of great ICOs but token purchasers don't have good knowledge of what is making the price on the market
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Simply don't invest to ICOs or don't invest to cryptocurrency. There's no cure for people who keep on complaining with something that they mistakenly came in and are now regretting their actions.

Why not to create a community behind the scene of almost every holder in it
You're already in a community.

then set one price after the ICO?
Crypto's aren't that way.
Pages:
Jump to: