Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be a successful trader? - page 3. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 384
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
February 06, 2023, 02:29:52 PM
Trading is not for newbies, you will lose all your money fast and those dreams of yours will turn to dust right in front of you, stay away from trading, I am damn serious, focus on learning how to trade and depending on how smart your brain is, you might get used to it fast, when you are finally ready you should start using a trial account, very good for learners.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 2144
February 06, 2023, 02:23:01 PM
You can't become a succesful trader because there is no statistically proven method of trading that gives an edge over other methods. The most successful traders are the insiders and manipulators, but if you're not a manipulator with connections, you can't become one of them.

The idea that trading is some sort of art that can be mastered to generate constant profit is just a lie that exchanges have invented to lure more customers, because they profit from trading fees and are interested in more market activity.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
February 06, 2023, 02:05:00 PM
For some time now I have been making a plan that I will trade on the crypto platform . But I am not able to trade because I don't have enough knowledge about trading. ..

It's great that you realize that for successful trading it is necessary to have the appropriate knowledge. But in addition to knowledge, you will need experience that cannot be obtained in a few days. The easiest way to gain knowledge would be paid training, but as a rule it requires material expenses, which beginners usually do not have. So the only way to gain knowledge will be self-learning the basics of trading, using a forum and free training videos on YouTube.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
February 06, 2023, 01:18:47 PM

But I feel like if I trade bitcoins I might be able to make a profit. First I am going to start this business with a small amount of money. If I can make a profit by trading then I will trade with more money later.
Hah, there is not a crypto enthusiast who didn't think the same as you (me included). While it may seem easy at first its actually quite hard to be in profit in the long run and only those with years of dedication manage to be among those few.

I have no idea how much money is needed to trade or what coins I can currently profit from trading.
About the money, its simple: as much as you can afford to lose. Regarding what coins to trade, there is no guide about that as situation on the market changes constantly and you will have to figure out these things about yourself.

To sum it up, be ready to lose quite a lot of money and invest a lot of time into education. Unless you are willing to do that, you won't be among those few % that are actually successful at trading.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 2160
Professional Community manager
February 06, 2023, 01:05:28 PM
I am trying to learn something new every moment. But in some places I have some difficulty in understanding, hope I will understand those things with time.
If some of the basic lessons are proving difficult, you should put off investing actual money unin you have gotten a hang of it. This doesn't mean you must learn everything before starting off as even the most experienced traders still learn regularly, but you should have a grip of the fundamentals.

Also, trading is not for everyone. There are many skills that one can learn and if you do not really have the interest in something but only want to do it cause you heard it's profitable, chances are you would not be successful at it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
February 06, 2023, 12:53:07 PM
For some time now I have been making a plan that I will trade on the crypto platform . But I am not able to trade because I don't have enough knowledge about trading. I have no idea how much money is needed to trade or what coins I can currently profit from trading.

But I feel like if I trade bitcoins I might be able to make a profit. First I am going to start this business with a small amount of money. If I can make a profit by trading then I will trade with more money later.

I will also support your decision on the latter part of your second paragraph which takks about the idea of starting with bitcoin first, this will reduce the level of risk exposure you might go into since you're not used to cryptocurrencies in general and being a beginner, it's more safe and recommendable for a start, learn the trading strategies and choose the most desiring one you could easily blend with, start mall as you wished and gradually grow it up, but most importantly, don't choose altcoins for a start being a beginner, you can learn more about bitcoin on the bitcoin discussion board, and also learn about trading from the trading discussion board as well, be active and learn.
I am trying to learn something new every moment. But in some places I have some difficulty in understanding, hope I will understand those things with time. I chose Bitcoin to learn as well as have some practical application. Hopefully besides learning, trading in Bitcoin will give me some insight into trading that will help me become a full-fledged trader later on. Hope you all help me move forward.
Activity: 686
Merit: 520
February 06, 2023, 12:38:02 PM
For some time now I have been making a plan that I will trade on the crypto platform . But I am not able to trade because I don't have enough knowledge about trading. I have no idea how much money is needed to trade or what coins I can currently profit from trading.

I will also support your decision on the latter part of your second paragraph which takks about the idea of starting with bitcoin first, this will reduce the level of risk exposure you might go into since you're not used to cryptocurrencies in general and being a beginner, it's more safe and recommendable for a start, learn the trading strategies and choose the most desiring one you could easily blend with, start mall as you wished and gradually grow it up, but most importantly, don't choose altcoins for a start being a beginner, you can learn more about bitcoin on the bitcoin discussion board, and also learn about trading from the trading discussion board as well, be active and learn.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
February 06, 2023, 12:32:05 PM
Your major problem isn't the capital. In fact, if anything, that shouldn't even come as a concern to you at this moment. The first thing you need (and it should run into months) is to acquire the basic skills for trading. You can start with learning about Price Action, candle patterns and Money Management. Babypips is a great site that teaches such stuff. It was a major part of my learning curve.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
February 06, 2023, 11:58:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: