Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a bounty campaign manager? - page 3. (Read 1123 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
December 06, 2017, 02:41:12 AM
so ive just finished school and my job starts in the summer... i have some free time right now and would be interested in managing a campaign, ive always been good at organizing and responding to people who need help.... i think id like to try my hand at doing 1 bounty campaign for a trial and see how i like it .... been around here for a bit now and have no thought of leaving anytime soon, love the forum and have coins invested for the long term so i like being around here Smiley

ive inboxed some bounty managers ive been a part of campaigns with that ive worked for social media bounties, but i never really got any answers so im hoping making a thread can help give me some info? Just wondering how i would go about becoming a campaign bounty manager ?? how much is typical pay im assuming it would be weekly during the entire bounty or a one price deal for the entire bounty which most bounties are 8-12 weeks that ive been a part of personally ( done around 30 bounties since being here )  and basically just any info at all for being a bounty campaign manager, not looking to steal any previous or well known guys jobs... just want to get my beak wet and possibly look  into this as a part time gig , since i have a ton of time right now and think id be very positive for a campaign

cheers to anybody who can give some info, details or help... if you dont feel comfortable sharing here even send me a DM id appreciate any help Smiley
thanks to all regardless , happy holidays
Pages:
Jump to: