Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Become an Owner of 1 BTC - Only the brave and courageous wins! - page 2. (Read 353 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
I did own some btc and all of it came here from my previous works here in forum that paid btc and altcoins. I dont stuck altcoins from campaign and directly convert it into btc to be safe. I have a decent job but never I invest it on cryptocurrency as my salary purpose is for my own personal and family expenses.

Owning 1 btc is not easy to reach but with just a little push, effort and willingness I know we can earn it. I'm almost near it so I expect this campaign Ive joined to works out well. Crossfinger! Nice explanation there @Lucius. Probably you already earned your first 1btc long time ago.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
No matter what anyone says about the reasons why they are interested in Bitcoin, I think a very small percentage of people became interested in Bitcoin because of its technology, and most still saw only an opportunity to make money. Accordingly, we come to perhaps the most frequently asked question "How to become a 1 BTC Owner?" Nothing in this world is free, so let's just conclude that all those offers you saw on the internet are a total scam - if it seems too good to be true, then it is probably not true.

So how to become the owner of 1 BTC?

The first and safest way in which you play the one and only role is to separate a portion of your money earned each month and buy a certain amount of BTC. Of course, this approach requires that you have a stable source of income and that you have enough money each month to invest in BTC after settling all other expenses. Depending on the amount of money you can invest and the cost of BTC this can be a process that will take 1 year or even a few years.

Take the example of a person who can invest $300 a month ($10 per day). In 12 months that person can invest $3600 and at the current price, it gives us the amount of 0.4279 BTC. This would mean that over two years that person would be very close to becoming the owner of 1 BTC, but also take into account the price changes during the year. The same procedure would result in more than 1 BTC in 2018 in just one year.

Another way is to find a job that pays directly to BTC, but it's really just a reverse process of what I explained before because you have to sell BTC to cover the cost of living. Of course, no one will forbid you from doing more than one job and thus get to your destination sooner.

This forum offers some opportunities to get paid in BTC for your services that may be in different areas, from signature campaigns, design and programming, trading and even to become moderator/staff.

I want to tell you that everything is possible, but it will not come by itself - you have to invest your time, effort and a lot of goodwill with the willingness to overcome every obstacle that comes your way.
Pages:
Jump to: