Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become Bounty Manager with Good Project? - page 2. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
i think to be a bounty manager is a difficult thing, we have to get the trust from the project and also the bounty hunters. we know that the duty of a bounty manager is to manage the bounty hunters, and we know not a few people who follow a bounty. but I think the most important key to being a bounty manager is we must be responsible.
Activity: 123
I think the first thing you need to do is to earn some merit to be able to level up in the forum, so that both investors and bounty hunters can take you seriously, secondly you have to be very aware of the ICOs that come out and offer your services diligently, if you could do some at no cost it would be beneficial for you as you would gain experience and reputation.
Activity: 56
Without the set of skills and knowledge it would be really hard to get a job as an ICO manager. If you have friends who are starting an ICO, you can ask them. Otherwise, contact ICO owners after having the knowledge, skills and experience which an ICO manager's role requires. If you are good enough, you'll get hired for sure.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
thanks to all who responded to my question, I was very helpful. lots of problems in crypto careers, hopefully it can be useful for all.
I will try to move forward with various possibilities of being a manager!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
This is certainly not an easy task. But it is possible. In that case, if you put a lot of strength and desire. Here you need to have a strong theory base. And as practical skills. To have resourcefulness and erudition. Who is able to do this, then there will be a good manager.
Activity: 364
That's right no good project will give you the right to manage their bounty campaign. They always choose good bounty managers or companies, because bounty campaign is an important part to boost their project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Well the main requirement for that is a connection with ICO developers or project owners. In order to acheive that, you'll have to render your service for lowest cost or atleast free. Once you have an experience or portfolio, things will be easier for you to become a bounty manager.
Activity: 66
You will definitely need some skills and experience before getting hired by any ICO. After you have been hired, do try to gain their trust and also improve the skills which are needed to become bounty manager. Observe other ICOs and their Telegram groups and see what the moderators/bounty managers do and learn from there.
Activity: 126
I think if you want to be a manager you have to have some capability also know about this market perfectly. I think first of all you need to find out ICO where  they hire junior member. I think it is the hardest part.  I think if you have enough you will definitely recruit by this.
Activity: 350
Each of us with the special ability of a manager can also be a local / bounty manager. It is not important that you belong to the crypto or not. The ultimate and main goal of all is to have gift talents in the community. If all of you are in agreement should be a good experience with this domain you must have the chance to become a large company as a bounty manager for each project leader.
Activity: 32
Firstly you need to be experienced because as newbie you never get the chance to be a manager of a project I hope.  If you are proper experience then you can.
copper member
Activity: 55
Unless you have a good track record of running a bounty campaign it might be difficult to get this type of roll.  Well designed and manage bounty campaigns are rare, and there are a lot of component which go into play to make it a success. I would advise to get involve in bounty campaign at any level or roll first, and maybe then try to manage one.
Activity: 70
"To be a bounty manager in the first place, You need to be very firm with the project you are going to be hired. They need to find something special in you by which you are unique from others. You must be able to manage sheets and people. you must know how one can investigate and leverage the research tools like a professional and to control others by influencing them. Best of luck.
"
Activity: 31
To become bounty manager, I think this is so difficult  for new people because to deal with project that you will take care of their bounty, you must prove that you have a lot of experiences and know how to deal with many problem appearing in the bounty campaign like cheater, calculating,etc. I think you must have a team, not personal working. Most of ICO now, they hire professional team to deal bounty campaign for them like Amazix, Krypital,  bountyhive,.etc
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
I think the first thing that must be done to become a manager is a bounty with a lot to learn. You should also introduce yourself on a team project that you can afford. If it could be a good idea as often as possible volunteered to be the bounty manager. So later you can name better known.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
I know for sure beginner is very difficult to be manager with good project except the developer of some good project.
For beginner who wants to be a bounty manager, what to do first?

Normally the ICOs won't accept you if you don't have prior experience or a very senior position here in Bitcointalk (like legendary member). But you can contact the ICOs directly and offer your services for free. There is a chance that someone would give you a slot.

Most of the ICO's they hire for bounty manager has experience with a high rank and of course trusted person to bring an participants and investors. You should know the hardest part of being manager especially to create an bbcode, bounty thread, spreadsheet for participants,  their stakes and you should updated in bounty project.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
I know for sure beginner is very difficult to be manager with good project except the developer of some good project.

Normally the ICOs won't accept you if you don't have prior experience or a very senior position here in Bitcointalk (like legendary member). But you can contact the ICOs directly and offer your services for free. There is a chance that someone would give you a slot.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259

if you want to be a minimal bounty manager you must have a SR.member rank account in order to be able to trust other participants, to build a good project.
Obviously most prize hunters will definitely choose the bounty held by the SR.member manager rather than the newbie.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
all you need to do is you must know what's the work of being a manager, because this is not an easy job for me you need to check every week the reports of bounty hunter submitted to you, then give there stakes for the participants who accomplished there task, answering questions of every participants who join the campaign and lastly you know how to calculate stakes for every participants after tge ICO is finished. if you can do all of this try to apply in some new project because this task is very profitable one.
Activity: 258
I guess, bounty managing is not fit to you at the moment. Be right here and first to experience a bounty Hunter before jumping into a manager. It seems you have lack of imformation to do hired by professional teams. But try to get some in service section. Over there, post a thread about managiny
Pages:
Jump to: