Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become rich with crypto currencys - let me show it you - page 4. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just no.. Advertising a shitty bot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Nice information and I wish many of us here will follow this simple explanation given by Op and also understand that the bot Can  do all for you. Please op  how much is the bot going for and did you have the trial vasion of this bot so we can try it and find out if it works perfectly as explained.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Difference between professional and gambling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGqtmczFdo
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hello,

i want to explain you why and how you can become rich with crypto currencys and which is the best strategy to reach that. Just look to my small youtube video, you will find all infos there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCXj_65yYbc

For those hoe want to read the infos here, let me explain it you:

1. For example Stellar coin, it cost now 2 cent, if you buy for 2000 Dollar a amount of 100.000 Stellar coins and the price of this coin goes to 1 Dollar, then you have already 100.000 Dollar and if the price goes to 10 Dollar you have 1 Million with only 2000 Dollar investment capital.

2. But dont jump directly into the market with all your money, you must use a smart buying strategy, look how my bot is doing it:

He distribute the money into the price movement, it take his time but this way you can buy for much lower prices new coins, the risk is smaller if the price goes against you and if later the coin reach the price which you have look for then you can get more profits.

If you want contact me and try out the bot one week for free. I think the strategy is not difficult to understand, it is a buy and hold strategy and only direction is long, no short trades. In my own account i let the bot distribute my money into all coins offered at poloniex.com, i think that way i have a much smaller risk and if one of the coins make a super good performance, then i have that coin also in my portfolio. Because i dont know which coin will make good profits, i just let the bot buy them all  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: