Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become strong emotionally? - page 2. (Read 2488 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
November 05, 2014, 10:25:16 PM
also get some physical exerceise that helps!
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 05, 2014, 09:45:48 PM
Go out with friends. If I am emotinally disturbed, I will go out with friends.

It does help to have someone to talk to most of the time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 04, 2014, 12:21:45 PM
find a block.  that always made me more stressful.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 04, 2014, 12:00:43 PM
Go out with friends. If I am emotinally disturbed, I will go out with friends.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 03, 2014, 07:56:38 AM
First rule is to never give up.
if you have difficulties in your life, ask for help, don't try to overcome it alone.
Faith also can help, positive mental attitude as well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 03, 2014, 06:55:03 AM
If you want to be strong emotionally, then have faith with your self that you can do whatever you want to do.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 02, 2014, 10:56:29 PM
chamomile tea, riding the exercise bike are good ideas.

so is going to PRISON if your an egotistic person

Chamomile tea is great, I've been drinking it for sometime now. It has relaxing effects and makes your day go by a little better.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
September 02, 2014, 01:24:14 PM
People are some time very weak and for them there are few steps to make then emotionally strong
First step is that start believing in self because once you start that you can do it then you earn confidence and you can do any difficult task
Meditation and yoga also helps you to become strong and you get positive vibes there

Read the Roman stoics. Mainly Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus.
Activity: 252
September 02, 2014, 11:51:07 AM
chamomile tea, riding the exercise bike are good ideas.

so is going to PRISON if your an egotistic person
Activity: 285
September 02, 2014, 11:09:34 AM
People are some time very weak and for them there are few steps to make then emotionally strong
First step is that start believing in self because once you start that you can do it then you earn confidence and you can do any difficult task
Meditation and yoga also helps you to become strong and you get positive vibes there

Drink tea and relax is a good way especially when your really sad.
Activity: 65
September 02, 2014, 09:29:20 AM
A bottle of Jack Daniels will surely help.  Grin
Activity: 112
September 02, 2014, 08:53:20 AM
Emotional strength is something that you don't need to practice to use.

Years ago, the wife of a friend of mine was in a car accident, trapped in the car. Back then, he had a police scanner in his car, and he heard the police call, rushed to the scene. His emotion cause him to have (use?) superhuman strength to rip the door off the car to get his wife out. He left his finger indentations in the car door. I have heard of other things like this being done in times of great emotional stress.

The thing we are talking about here is not entirely emotional strength. Rather, it is remaining in control mentally at the same time the emotional strength is in use. We aren't often aware of how strong we are emotionally or physically. And when we use emotional strength, we often lose a good portion of logical thinking. The goal should be to maintain the logical thinking while consciously and intentionally tapping the emotional and physical strength.

Smiley

I would say, in this case it's caused rather by adrenaline (ephinephrine) rush https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081012174317AAxbaVh which can be caused by emotional stress Smiley
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2014, 07:47:11 AM

philosophy and meditation
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 02, 2014, 07:45:17 AM
Emotional strength is something that you don't need to practice to use.

Years ago, the wife of a friend of mine was in a car accident, trapped in the car. Back then, he had a police scanner in his car, and he heard the police call, rushed to the scene. His emotion cause him to have (use?) superhuman strength to rip the door off the car to get his wife out. He left his finger indentations in the car door. I have heard of other things like this being done in times of great emotional stress.

The thing we are talking about here is not entirely emotional strength. Rather, it is remaining in control mentally at the same time the emotional strength is in use. We aren't often aware of how strong we are emotionally or physically. And when we use emotional strength, we often lose a good portion of logical thinking. The goal should be to maintain the logical thinking while consciously and intentionally tapping the emotional and physical strength.

Smiley
Activity: 322
September 02, 2014, 07:34:40 AM
Good tips, but also check your hormone levels, and maybe go on TRT if needed. Low testosterone sucks.
Activity: 63
September 02, 2014, 07:22:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: