Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become successful in cryptosphere? - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The search for worthwhile projects with a good idea, that's what will help to earn) But it's not as easy as it seems!!! But if you find such teams and projects, you can make good money! Who is looking - he will always find))
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think that everything is possible in the cryptocurrency and X10 market. however, there is no hope for luck. You need to look for cheap coins, still well versed in technical analysis. Better not to risk it. Work carefully, you can engage in bounty and trade. To hodl and wait it's for the optimists.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Of course, this is a very expensive opportunity to earn a few tokens! I always try to carry out tasks and do it with pleasure, suddenly lucky
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A whole lot of experience Grin

There are no shortcuts, you make mistakes and learn from your errors. Of course theory helps, but practical experience is more important i think.
Activity: 238
Hey guys, can you give some recommendations. How to earn a lot of money in cryptosphere? How to make x10 from your starting capital? And is it easy?

Buying at the right time and the ability to keep (Hold) portfolios is one of the most important issues in profitability.
No, They are not easy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hey guys, can you give some recommendations. How to earn a lot of money in cryptosphere? How to make x10 from your starting capital? And is it easy?
In order to make x10 you need to invest in cheap coins, and  finding such coins is not very easy.
Activity: 50
1 thing for sure is: its not easy
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Pages:
Jump to: