Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Better Advertise Gambling Site? - page 2. (Read 1295 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 28, 2016, 10:32:58 AM
I want people to play on my site and give me feedback: http://loli.center/

Not enough players though and none of them tell me if they enjoyed it or not. :C

I cant access site.
In general I think stability is most important. If you think you will make a great gambling site in a week you are wrong.
If you want people come play you need to make them trust you and long term stability have most impact on this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
October 25, 2016, 03:04:56 AM
1. fair
2. patient
3. 1+2 again and again
success
Activity: 322
October 25, 2016, 01:02:11 AM

Not enough players though and none of them tell me if they enjoyed it or not. :C
You Can Advertise Your Gambling Website With the Following Ways:-
1) Social Media Marketing:- You can Try Out Social Media Marketing For Your Gambling Website Because It is Very Effective As Compare to Other Ways Of Marketing....
2) Signature Campign:- You can Create a Signature Campign For Your Gambling Website and Then You Can Get More Users.....
3) E-mail Marketing:- You can Do E-mail Marketing For Your Gambling Website and I Think it is the Best Way Of Advertising Own Business.....
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 17, 2016, 07:50:29 AM
You need to utilize all available sources to promote and advertise your gambling site. The more some site appears in front of eyes the more it provokes to give it a try. As it already has been mentioned signature campaign with twitter and facebook all these make a perfect combination to promote your product. They have been many sites in recent months which got attention by these means of marketing.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
October 17, 2016, 07:45:27 AM

If your site is good enough for gamblers to play on it you should launch a Signature campaign to promote your site. As far as I know affiliate strategy is not working these days, because people are reluctant to click on those links.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
October 17, 2016, 07:40:22 AM
There are several ways one can promote a site especially a gambling site in which I know quite  number of people would have suggested however one thing I would reiterate is the Integrity of the site, which is very key another thing is the forever available support centre both on the site as well as on the forum for effective announcement and real time resolving of issues its important. Also any clause in the Terms that is likely to cause an issue on the site should also announced frequently...
Activity: 686
October 17, 2016, 05:32:15 AM
There is something wrong with your website maybe this could be failure of database problem, just index on the landing page instead of any type of content, so it is really hard to make any advice there how to advertise this site.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
October 17, 2016, 05:24:12 AM
there are so many different ways you can choose to advertise your gambling site but in the end the success of that method you choose (better or worse) depends on how much you are willing to spend on it and how good your site really is. if you advertise a bad gambling site, nobody will ever play there even if you spend millions of dollars for advertising.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
October 17, 2016, 04:59:55 AM

If you want to attract people you can run some campaign or may be run competition with some good reward and one more thing is a good promotion then i am sure there will be a lot of people trying your site. The rest will be depends on youselves about your managing your site
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
October 17, 2016, 04:29:39 AM

problem #1) you have negative feedback from a trusted member, so there is something shady about you. so first start an honest place for gambling then advertise it.

problem #2) your domain name is shouting cheap/ most probably free domain name and hosting. so this is another red flag

problem #3) you don't have an announcement yet. make a proper one and tell people what your site is about and you can do some giveaways to make people interested.

problem #4) you don't have a site designed yet or probably your free hosting plan is acting up and removed all your files!!!

I guess its a trap for every gamer or player in cyberworld. Ha ha. If you want to endorse your website make sure that ut is provably fair. Endorse in gambling community there is procedure to do that thing.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
October 17, 2016, 02:56:20 AM

problem #1) you have negative feedback from a trusted member, so there is something shady about you. so first start an honest place for gambling then advertise it.

problem #2) your domain name is shouting cheap/ most probably free domain name and hosting. so this is another red flag

problem #3) you don't have an announcement yet. make a proper one and tell people what your site is about and you can do some giveaways to make people interested.

problem #4) you don't have a site designed yet or probably your free hosting plan is acting up and removed all your files!!!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
October 17, 2016, 02:04:06 AM

if you every day give giveaway may be many who want to play on your site..

Best advice ever Smiley

edit
and ave the coins and don't do sig campaign
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 17, 2016, 12:13:38 AM
Before advertising try to remove you negative trust by proving you are not wrong. Solve these accusation also

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16584238

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lolicenter-addictive-1650618

So that your advertising will not go in vain, So other things like design, interactivity, fairness, etc... Comes to the second place. If you have some older alt account (pointed about in the above link) use that account, do not hide inside a newbie account which has no value
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 16, 2016, 11:52:54 PM
Most of them makes a signature campaign because they have enough money to fund it. Ryan's feedback to you simply proves that you are not trustworthy and you don't have enough money to build a signature campaign for it. You can also make a giveaway for those people that has wagered X amount of BTC just like what PrimeDice is doing. I guess in that way, people would be reminded to bet from time to time even if it's just for the giveaway.

And since you were lacking of feedback, here's mine: "Index of /?? How do I gamble in Index of/?" You should be at least ashamed of posting the link to your website when it is not even fixed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
October 16, 2016, 11:52:41 PM
Fix your site first before anything else. I don't see even a background on the site that you've given. No one can give a positive feedback with that. Is that the correct link? If you already have a good site, you can do any promotions like free bits on your site launch to let people try playing. Good site, good game - that's your primary key in attracting more people. If it's good enough for them they will come back even there's no more giveaway. They can also share it to others if they had a pretty good experience.
legendary
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2016, 11:50:23 PM

Thats usually the worst advice which is only to get more money out of the gambling site. I have never been attracted to any site offering free money in particular. If they offer free money ,I go , I play and I leave. But its only good to have people to test it with free money just with something like a one time giveaway, which sort of helps achieve the same thing.

I have never been attracted to any site offering free money in particular.

You are the rare persons with the title" gambler"  not "begger"

But here ( bitcointalk.org) are full of beggers.   

gambler: beggers=1:20  IMO

Haha, but in that case , that strategy would only be useful for attracting the beggars , and if a site operator does that, and it attracts only the latter, then that itself won't be getting more money to site because those people will leave the moment they lose the money anyway.
Activity: 252
girlbtc.com
October 16, 2016, 11:40:06 PM

Thats usually the worst advice which is only to get more money out of the gambling site. I have never been attracted to any site offering free money in particular. If they offer free money ,I go , I play and I leave. But its only good to have people to test it with free money just with something like a one time giveaway, which sort of helps achieve the same thing.

I have never been attracted to any site offering free money in particular.

You are the rare persons with the title" gambler"  not "begger"

But here ( bitcointalk.org) are full of beggers.   

gambler: beggers=1:20  IMO
legendary
October 16, 2016, 11:27:33 PM

Activity: 518
October 16, 2016, 11:21:16 PM

legendary
October 16, 2016, 11:10:30 PM
Mostly what site do is a signature campaign for the forum members. Twitter campaigns for non-forum members and a SEO campaign for anyone looking for a bitcoin gambling site. Should set you up for a good advertising.
Pages:
Jump to: