Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Build an Altcoin Portfolio successfully? - page 2. (Read 156 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Each altcoin is promising. The only truth about it knows only devs. In my opinion, building portfolio simply by selecting promising projects isnt enough. Like people say, everything must be balanced. Not only you should divide funds into several altcoins and not invest everything into one, but you must also trade them. At least try or know basics. Simply buying and holding wont really work. It works only with Bitcoin.

Why do you think passive investing is not suitable? it's less risky I think. Huh
How do you select promising coins?
I was selecting the promising coin based on on the fundamental analysis, it should be from the strategic partnership, future roadmap, the result of product, hype from the community and many more.

Thanks for the answers.
 Wink Can you recommend some coins that you like?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1196
Each altcoin is promising. The only truth about it knows only devs. In my opinion, building portfolio simply by selecting promising projects isnt enough. Like people say, everything must be balanced. Not only you should divide funds into several altcoins and not invest everything into one, but you must also trade them. At least try or know basics. Simply buying and holding wont really work. It works only with Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
I've prepared for this altcoin season for a long time now and lately I only add very few altcoins to my portfolio, all I can say is this altcoin season might not favour every single projects in crypto space like in early 2018, it's better to go for very good projects with blockchain expert teams and strong partnerships
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I was selecting the promising coin based on on the fundamental analysis, it should be from the strategic partnership, future roadmap, the result of product, hype from the community and many more.

How many coins should be in an investment portfolio?
This can't be determined coz that depends on how much coins that makes me feel interested.
How do I buy, all at once or in part over the course of a month?
If you are wanna decreasing the risk for your investment and you should buy that on the various rate.

How to deversify risks and rebalance ?
Never put your all of your money in the same basket. That will be putting yourself into the big risk. Try to divide it into the various kind of assets.
 Smiley Altcoin season has started, you need to build a good portfolio. Who has experience, write your strategies for building a portfolio of promising coins.

Huh
How many coins should be in an investment portfolio?
How do I buy, all at once or in part over the course of a month?
How to deversify risks and rebalance ?

Roll Eyes My TOP-5 Altcoins:

1. Uniswap
2. Bao Finance
3. Chainlink
4. Ethereum
5. Aave

I suggest we discuss your strategies and ideas here!
crypto-monopoly.com - Ready-made investment portfolio

Tongue List of coins that were recommended in this discussion: (Update 18.02.2021)
ETH
LTC
DASH
EOS
BTC
ADA
IOST
DOT
BNB
Aave
Monero
1inch