Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Buy A Car With Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 30416 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 02:41:31 AM
I asked him about how we buy cars with bitcoin, whether we do a credit system using bitcoin or buy directly with bitcoin.
can we use a credit system using bitcoin to buy a car?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 09:10:57 AM
Its must be lot of btc by the way
Can bitcoin make money doesn't have value anymore someday?
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
September 27, 2017, 01:39:45 PM
probably useful info.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 09:15:37 PM
Wow bitcoin is very use now in day, you can a car. Who know's it will be the future using bitcoin to buy things.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2017, 05:56:39 AM
Thats right because btc can purchased almost everything. Maybe btc also used to buy house.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
June 20, 2017, 02:59:07 PM
Anybody knows where to buy lamborghini, outside of the usa?

All offers are from usa  Embarrassed

If you are seriously interested in purchasing a lamborghini you can drop me a pm, I got some contacts
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 20, 2017, 02:38:10 PM
Anybody knows where to buy lamborghini, outside of the usa?

All offers are from usa  Embarrassed
June 19, 2017, 12:00:55 PM
You can buy a Tesla Model S with bitcoins via Openbazar.

I really wonder why mostly expensive cars (refering to Tesla and Lamborgini from OP) are sold for bitcoin, why not sell an average car for BTC, would make so much more sense.

Because Luxurious cars like Lamborghini are hard to sell, so the more payment methods they can accept the better for them. While car's like toyota's sell like candy bars, so there is no big need for them to be looking into adding bitcoin as a payment method
Activity: 434
physics, mathematics and engineering
June 19, 2017, 11:34:34 AM
You can buy a Tesla Model S with bitcoins via Openbazar.

I really wonder why mostly expensive cars (refering to Tesla and Lamborgini from OP) are sold for bitcoin, why not sell an average car for BTC, would make so much more sense.
Activity: 122
June 19, 2017, 08:41:20 AM
Good info on Car Website !
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
June 19, 2017, 07:49:26 AM
Lambo here I come Wink

Well this is future... they will profit more then others with open minded ideas
June 18, 2017, 09:47:30 AM
Bitpremier is a great service, but the one HUGE problem they have is the 5% commision that they charge, making most of the car listings really overpriced
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
June 17, 2017, 06:04:54 PM
There is a site where you can purchase an automobile using bitcoin.
Some high performance cars and not your usual point a to point b type car either. Undecided
Activity: 181
June 17, 2017, 09:45:15 AM
Why do you push yourself to buy a car via bitcoin? Just cash your bitcoin out and move to the car dealer to buy whatever you want. You don't need to buy it via bitcoin directly.

Because cashing out huge amount of bitcoin was very time consuming and it requires a huge amount for transaction fee, Plus if you are planning to convert huge amount BTC to fiat, Then you might face an audit about on where do you get that sudden amount without any history of your resources. You might accused a money laundering case due to tax evasion and so on, Buying a car directly by bitcoin payment is the coolest thing i've heard so far on bitcoin history.

"Because cashing out huge amount of bitcoin was very time consuming and it requires a huge amount for transaction fee"
Totally wrong. Cashing out bitcoin in an exchange market takes 1-2 seconds at most. Yeah, 1-2 seconds is really too much time right? What do you mean time consuming? What is that? Are you gonna die or sth If you buy that shitty car couple of seconds/minutes/hours later? Huge transaction fees, what is huge? You wouldn't even pay more than a couple of dollar to send dozens of bitcoins.

"You might accused a money laundering case due to tax evasion"
For this, I'm not gonna reply really, assuming you're really kidding us or making joke instead.

he is not wrong i got accused of tax evasion when sold some of my btc and had to pay 23% to taxes
Activity: 476
April 07, 2017, 10:25:31 AM
Why do you push yourself to buy a car via bitcoin? Just cash your bitcoin out and move to the car dealer to buy whatever you want. You don't need to buy it via bitcoin directly.

Because cashing out huge amount of bitcoin was very time consuming and it requires a huge amount for transaction fee, Plus if you are planning to convert huge amount BTC to fiat, Then you might face an audit about on where do you get that sudden amount without any history of your resources. You might accused a money laundering case due to tax evasion and so on, Buying a car directly by bitcoin payment is the coolest thing i've heard so far on bitcoin history.

"Because cashing out huge amount of bitcoin was very time consuming and it requires a huge amount for transaction fee"
Totally wrong. Cashing out bitcoin in an exchange market takes 1-2 seconds at most. Yeah, 1-2 seconds is really too much time right? What do you mean time consuming? What is that? Are you gonna die or sth If you buy that shitty car couple of seconds/minutes/hours later? Huge transaction fees, what is huge? You wouldn't even pay more than a couple of dollar to send dozens of bitcoins.

"You might accused a money laundering case due to tax evasion"
For this, I'm not gonna reply really, assuming you're really kidding us or making joke instead.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
April 07, 2017, 09:59:49 AM

Activity: 476
April 07, 2017, 09:44:45 AM
Activity: 252
April 05, 2017, 11:56:10 PM
How can it be, could be in the info to do?
Activity: 532
April 05, 2017, 02:25:50 AM
That is very dangerous and don't adviced. If you buy a car for Bitcoins you will need to pay a lot of fees to bring the car to your house. The transport fee is very expensive for this kind of stuff (at least where I live). And it's necessary to find a trusted seller, I think the risk is higher because the price of a car is much higher than other stuff people usually buy, like clothes, shoes... If I would order a deal like this the cost would be mich higher than buying for fiat near where I live.
I have to say that I agree with you.

After getting straight to trusted dealer, you have to pay a fee for car transport if you dont live in the US.

If you do, you can always go to the shop and look at cars which are currently available, but you still need to pay for fees or petrol to get back with your car.

Just go to any car dealer in your local area. You'll probably get a better deal on your car than if you bought it online with bitcoin, because that way you leave out all the conversion fees, shipping costs, etc. etc.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
April 04, 2017, 11:14:28 PM
Tried brokering here before. People were dickheads. You will never get through the naysayers.
Pages:
Jump to: