Pages:
Author

Topic: How to buy alt currencies - page 2. (Read 478 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 379
January 11, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
Binance has again reactivated it's user registration for some days maybe.
Go there and register in Binance.
Don't miss the chance because binance is now Number 1.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 02:30:25 PM
AFAIK, Bittrex is not accepting new customers. Polo and Coinbase are having support issues. There is another one called Binance, and I see a lot of people recommending it, but I haven't tried myself.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 11, 2018, 01:31:12 PM
Seems you already experienced that there are some exchanges that are not accepting your registrations because most of the major exchanges upgraded their security system in order to serve anyone with their best service. There are exchanges that are delayed due to their security. There are some who still accept new registration like Cryptopia, Polonies, Bitfinex and others. You should search for more if nothing works on what I’ve said because for sure you will find more.
I think Poloniex is the best option for him to buy altcoins because it has low deposit and withdrawal fee when compared to the other exchanges.
But I don't know whether they stopped the new registration or not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
One of the reasons of other exchnages why they don’t accept a new registration is because of their security. Another thing is the increase of new registrations which is a big problem and might cause traffic or buffering of data. If you want to know what are the reasons of their service then you should search their site and ask them about their services because for sure there is someone who can help you and give you enough  knowledge about their service problem.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
January 08, 2018, 11:03:00 AM
Maybe you can register new account at Poloniex, Bitfinex or others. Poloniex and Bitfinex is the major exchange that have trust from many people.  Exchanges like Bittrex and Binance are not accepting new registrations but I would wait for registration to open again in Bittrex rather because I see bittrex have most tool to analyze.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 09:57:57 AM
There are many exchanges that you can you to purchase your first alt. to do it buy BTC on any trusted websites (you can also buy from people) and transfer you BTC to and exchange and enjoy! (i like to use bittrex,binance and bitfinex to trade in)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
Seems you already experienced that there are some exchanges that are not accepting your registrations because most of the major exchanges upgraded their security system in order to serve anyone with their best service. There are exchanges that are delayed due to their security. There are some who still accept new registration like Cryptopia, Polonies, Bitfinex and others. You should search for more if nothing works on what I’ve said because for sure you will find more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 11:47:50 PM
all the major exchanges are not accepting new registrations where can i register?
If you check in this online market you can found so many market place to buy altcoin Now a days Bittrex is stooping his new registration but you can try with yobit, Etherdelta, Binance etc is good for buy altcoin.
Activity: 199
Mercy
January 06, 2018, 11:28:03 PM
Yes major exchanges close their registration while they upgrade their internal architecture.

The best exchange you can register now is based on your location. Just go local first, it might still open registration.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 11:14:39 PM
Now there are many new exchange come to the crypto market, some mayor exchange like Bitfinex indeed does not accept more new member, but now alot of new exchange that has good service like Binance, Kucoin and Gate.io . These all exchange has telegram official so when any problem we can ask and sharing in their telegram group. Also in these exchange many available altcoin that has potential to trade.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 05, 2018, 09:33:48 PM
You don't need to be signed up to an exchange to buy alts (unless they're only traded on an exchange), you can purchase them from the altcoin marketplace here on BTCtalk.

Alternatively, try signing up to one of the smaller exchanges, as the bigger ones (polo, bittrex etc) are closed for new registrations.
Activity: 266
January 05, 2018, 09:22:41 PM
all the major exchanges are not accepting new registrations where can i register?

You can try kucoin exchange. Its quite new but very popular and has reputation.
There are still other exchange that you can try but i think kucoin is better.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
January 05, 2018, 09:18:41 PM
It is true that gradually seems to be complicating the process of registering in the most recognized exchanges, but fortunately due to the exponential growth of the market there is a growing number of exchanges that are just beginning and dozens of more projects to come as ApolloDAE and Arbidex, so which only remains to be patient and to make some extra effort to gather the required documentation, because usually they are not so difficult to obtain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
January 05, 2018, 09:12:42 PM
Yes bittrex is not accepting now a new registration of member but there too many exchanging site now like poloniex, binance, hitbtc and coinsmarket.com.
These are all safe exchanging site they giving good service to their costumer,  although we know that some exchange site are having a high fees in doing cash out you money or if going to withdraw, but i think it is normal for them atleast you're using wallet in their site are safe and not possible hack by the scammers.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

which and which is major?
have you tired cryptopia? Kucoin? coinex?
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 05, 2018, 08:17:03 PM
i think there are so many ways for you to buy altcoins, the easy way to get to that website of that altcoins and buy altcoins by bitcoin or Ethereum, the second way is to exchange your fiat money into crypto money like Bitcoin or Ethereum and buying new altcoins on exchanges.
Activity: 350
January 05, 2018, 04:37:08 PM
but any altcoin from exchanges where it is listed , to know this check website or coinmarketcap .
in starting of 2018 almost every exchange facing high users signups so they stopped new signups for example - binance .
but i hope it will be sorted soon .
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 05, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

Yes i agree with you and even myself facing with the same problem as i can see that my account is not opened after many registrations and now major exchanges like Binance, Zebpay and many other exchanges are facing difficulties in opening accounts and it's all because of the number of accounts opening process is been increasing from past several days and bitcoin & cryptocurrency are being a source of income in many countries and for that reason government is restricting the new account opening process.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
January 05, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
In this respect you should know about trading platform. Knowing all things about a exchanger can help you. On bittrex, etherdelta, hitbtc, binance, hitbtc are more trusted and safe exchanger. Here you can find most of crypto currency what you want to buy.
It seems to me that only for a beginner In this area there is an insurmountable sense of fear, But if several times a person will receive a medium or good profit, this feeling will eventually leave him. The main thing is to have confidence in yourself and that you are doing everything right.  With the help of which exchange it's all already done, then this is a matter of superfluous preferences, who have any views on bittrex Or for example on ethDelta r. For example, I think the most successful trading on ethDelta.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
January 05, 2018, 02:03:47 PM
Go to Shapeshift.io - there is no need of registration there. You can exchange all of the major coins there. With shapeshift exchanging coins is very easy.
Pages:
Jump to: