Pages:
Author

Topic: How to buy bitcoins with VISA or PayPal? - page 2. (Read 2086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hi,

I want buy bitcoins but I don't want do account verification (passport scan, ID card scan..)
I just want buy, like buying another online stuff.
Is that possible? Is there any website which can do that?  Huh

You can use Virwox but the fee is pretty high.
Due to the potential chargeback in credit card and paypal, you can hardly find others accepting them...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There are lots of trusted exchangers who does that you can check back in Currency exchange section.

People don't sell BTC with paypal here specially with newbie tag because of reversible nature of paypal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
There are lots of trusted exchangers who does that you can check back in Currency exchange section.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
Virwox is there, but I really don't recommend it. The fees are extremely high, and unless you're just buying a small amount, you won't be happy to find that you might be limited to < $100 purchase at first. CC --> Bitcoin really doesn't work at this point...
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit
You probably won't have much luck, there's too much risk of to the seller due to chargebacks since bitcoin is irreversible. Your best bet is probably to gain more trust on the forum, then check the Currency Exchange subforum and see if anyone's willing to sell you some. If you have a bank account, some exchanges (such as Coinbase) allow you to transact without verification, albeit at lower limits. I've never verified my identity with Coinbase, as I don't need the higher limits so it isn't worth the drop is security, and I've enver had any issues with them.

only one way to buy BTC with CC or paypal its exchanger because bitcoin is basically a virtual currency that can only be obtained from mining and can not legally be purchased by cash so the only way is to use the exchanger

Buying bitcoin with cash isn't illegal, I'm not sure where you heard that. However, buying illegal things with bitcoin (e.g. silk road) is still illegal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
only one way to buy BTC with CC or paypal its exchanger because bitcoin is basically a virtual currency that can only be obtained from mining and can not legally be purchased by cash so the only way is to use the exchanger
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Have a look at the 'currency exchange' tab under marketplace.There are many offers there.But always use a very trusted user for escrow when you want to make a deal with someone.never compromise for escrow,always have it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
VirWoX

But there's a good chance they will shut your account down if you only buy or transfer btc.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
You can try to find some trustable user here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hi,

I want buy bitcoins but I don't want do account verification (passport scan, ID card scan..)
I just want buy, like buying another online stuff.
Is that possible? Is there any website which can do that?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: