Pages:
Author

Topic: how to buy Facebook LIBRA - page 3. (Read 535 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
June 20, 2019, 07:51:01 AM
i am planning to invest in facebook libra, that will be huge potential coin ever , definitely i am planning to invest. please let me know how to invest that one?

visa,uber,paypal ,master ,ebay back up this coin
It more like a stable coin rather than a common crypto that was having volatility. Remember the purpose of libra to create such an ecosystem which can be used by all of people without worried about the volatility problem. Libra already expected to be released 2020. I thought that if that will not suitable to become an invesment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 20, 2019, 07:45:18 AM
something that is supposed to be stable has no potential of profit. will you invest in PayPal dollar too? because that is what Libra is, a stable coin just like Paypal dollar coin.
not to mention that it will not exist on exchanges, only on the site owned by Facebook company and will require you to sign up and pass extreme KYC verification before they give you their token.

So what is the point they are launching the Libra coin, it is just stable coin already we are using our financial assessment currency in local areas. Mostly facebook team are mentioning it as a stable coin then what is the use of buying a Facebook coin which it is not tradable in the market.

when i say stable coin don't think of it like Tether or similar cryptocurrencies with blockchain. instead think of it as Paypal that is why i mentioned it anyways, a payment processor with closed database (it may as well be closed/private blockchain) that is meant to act exactly like Paypal and make them money from fees they get just like Paypal has been doing so far.

the "blockchain" and "cryptocurrency" buzzwords are only used to hype the project up and get people to use it!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 20, 2019, 07:42:46 AM
something that is supposed to be stable has no potential of profit. will you invest in PayPal dollar too? because that is what Libra is, a stable coin just like Paypal dollar coin.
not to mention that it will not exist on exchanges, only on the site owned by Facebook company and will require you to sign up and pass extreme KYC verification before they give you their token.

So what is the point they are launching the Libra coin, it is just stable coin already we are using our financial assessment currency in local areas. Mostly facebook team are mentioning it as a stable coin then what is the use of buying a Facebook coin which it is not tradable in the market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 20, 2019, 07:36:45 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 20, 2019, 07:08:38 AM
i am planning to invest in facebook libra, that will be huge potential coin ever , definitely i am planning to invest. please let me know how to invest that one?

visa,uber,paypal ,master ,ebay back up this coin
Pages:
Jump to: