Pages:
Author

Topic: How to buy Ripple (for Newbies) - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 12:42:59 AM
Googling (HOW TO BUY RIPPLE) would have save us from this newbies problem. By the way, go to the ripple main sites, or even coinmarketcap and search for the markets that you can buy and sell ripple. In most of these markets  you can find available pairs to trade your ripples with.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 13, 2018, 12:34:51 AM
Register first in binance then activate your 2fa there because that is your need for your account after that deposit some bitcoin and exchange that in xrp(ripple) another thing if your newbie in trading there's a lot of coins in binance that you can buy for your investing like strat,aion,lun and many more,i think also binance is one of the best exchanger here in crypto so try it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
February 13, 2018, 12:30:26 AM
The official Ripple site lists some good exchanges to buy Ripple with USD or some other fiat currencies. You can find it here: https://ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/. As for the normal Bitcoin/Ripple or ETH/Ripple pairs there are already a lot of exchanges. I myself purchased some using Binance. Easy and quick. But yes, do remember 1 thing with Ripple. If you want to store Ripple in a wallet where you own the private keys, then you have to reserve 20 Ripple as a wallet creation fee. So if you have tiny amount of Ripple (like less than 20), then it is better to leave it on a trusted exchange itself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
February 13, 2018, 12:09:20 AM
It is very simple to buy ripple or other altcoins that you want to buy, just to make sure you have a btc balance in your exchanges account or wallet, then you can start trading of altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 11:28:01 PM
Why xrp ?There are too many coins better than XRP . I needn't to know how to buy it , thanks.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 11:21:40 PM
Hi guys, I'm a newbie and I spent most of today trying to figure out how to buy Ripple. I found a great article at CNBC and I figured that this would be a good source for others who want to buy Ripple, but don't know how. I now own Bitcoins, Ethereum and Ripple! I have these cryptos stored on my Ledger Nano S.

I tried to post the link, but I guess the moderator or an automated process removed it. Anyway, do a Google search for, "How to buy ripple, one of the hottest bitcoin competitors". Use quotation marks and you can find the article.

Cheers,
I don't understand if Google will ask you pay fees when you use their functions to search what you need?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 08:55:43 PM
Hi guys, I'm a newbie and I spent most of today trying to figure out how to buy Ripple. I found a great article at CNBC and I figured that this would be a good source for others who want to buy Ripple, but don't know how. I now own Bitcoins, Ethereum and Ripple! I have these cryptos stored on my Ledger Nano S.

I tried to post the link, but I guess the moderator or an automated process removed it. Anyway, do a Google search for, "How to buy ripple, one of the hottest bitcoin competitors". Use quotation marks and you can find the article.

Cheers,
Pages:
Jump to: