Pages:
Author

Topic: how to buy shares - page 2. (Read 1126 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
August 05, 2016, 08:48:31 AM
lol investing in drugs is against the law, or maybe it is not in your country. at least it's not  human  traficcing Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
August 05, 2016, 08:43:26 AM
There are multiple platforms for this, and AFAIK, they will all charge broker fees.
Just do a search on Google for 'Online brokerage account' and you will find multiple services that offer this.

Can't recommend any, because I don't have any actual experience in this, but don't just blindly trust any 'review' sites, they usually promote the ones who offer them the best commission.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
August 05, 2016, 08:29:31 AM
Id like to invest my Bitcoin winnings and invest in shares that are listed on dow jones or nasdaq or any other exchange

Im primarily looking t invest in Marijuana related businesses aswell as in Tesla and Google

but i like to avoid the borker fees

is there a platform or something that lets me do that- if its not possible to avoid the broker fees than its cool too

Trade your bitcoins for fiat money and invest.

There`s no way to buy shares directly with bitcoins,i guess.

I don`t think that there`s a way to avoid broker fees. Sad
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 05, 2016, 06:36:17 AM
Id like to invest my Bitcoin winnings and invest in shares that are listed on dow jones or nasdaq or any other exchange

Im primarily looking t invest in Marijuana related businesses aswell as in Tesla and Google

but i like to avoid the borker fees

is there a platform or something that lets me do that- if its not possible to avoid the broker fees than its cool too
Pages:
Jump to: