Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Change My Signature - page 2. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
Hello. I am new to the community and am wondering how i can change my signature on this forum. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

You can go to your "Profile" and then go to your "Forum Profile Information." Make sure to copy the whole content of the signature before doing the first step. Just paste it on the signature space and click the "Change Profile" button on the bottom. You can check if the signature is properly fixed by checking your own profile after pasting the signature.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
Newbie is limited to signature with number of words and  no styles . It highly recommended to wait till your activities  increase  by posting  constructively. By so doing you will be ranked  junior member which you can start using proper signature.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 01:31:44 AM
you should wait  until you ll post 30 posts hen join any bounty program and select their code for j.member then got in your profile select profile seating and bottom in the profile you can post your signature  .
Activity: 350
Merit: 158
#takeminingback
January 29, 2018, 05:47:02 PM
I recommend taking some time and reading some of the "stickies"/ "pinned posts" at the Top of each board you
visit. They can and will answer ALOT of your questions, and some of your curiosities. There is so much to learn
from this forum, it can take days to research just one topic, after sifting through all of the garbage from signature
campaign shite posters. If the campaigning is what you're here for, you might want to look at some of the posts
titled, "why is my account banned?", "where did my posts/activity go?", and the famous, " my account is hacked".
There are rules for posting, and if your account becomes valuable, be sure to secure it. Goodluck!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
January 29, 2018, 04:45:22 PM
On the top of your screen, click the "Profile" button.
Then click the "Forum Profile Information" on the left side of the screen.
You should see a "Signature" field, put the signature you desire there, and then click the "Change Profile" button.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
Hello. I am new to the community and am wondering how i can change my signature on this forum. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: