Pages:
Author

Topic: How to check a Scam token on BSC. - page 2. (Read 199 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
April 01, 2022, 01:54:49 PM
If I didn't buy, I shouldn't get. That's my watch word and it has kept me out of getting scammed. What gets many victims roped in is "greed". Yes, individual greed has often been individual's greatest undoing. I don't even bother to look at tokens I know I didn't purchase. It was later I got to know that such tokens could be malware. if only people would trust in themselves not to be unnecessarily greedy they will be fine and out of scammers league. To beat scammers, try not to be greedy. That should be a little unwritten law for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
March 23, 2022, 03:32:14 PM
useful guide for novices.
I use a fairly quick and equally effective method ... it consists in verifying the contract address on coinmarketcap or coingecko and contract of transaction in my wallet.
in general, with a few exceptions that can be counted on the fingers of one hand, almost all the tokens that arrive as a gift are scams or simply without any value...
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
March 23, 2022, 03:08:03 PM
Quick identification: All tokens I don't know the source of are scams. This means I don't get it through purchases from the official site (or other sites that are redirected from the official site), by work, or dividend distribution. With this kind of total supply, it will be easy to identify. Token creators won't propagate via offers instead of dropping them directly to multiple addresses. You can also use https://honeypot.is to detect smart contract malicious code.
Activity: 196
Merit: 270
March 23, 2022, 02:43:05 PM
Many are those whom wallets are hacked just due to swapping the scam tokens let me explain how we can check the token is scam or not?

First of all check the name of token and also check the logo.
Like.

Now go ahead check the total Supply and Circulating supply. Which will be given below the token name.
Like.

Now check how much holders are there of this token. Which will be give below to the Total Supply.
Like.

Now check How much you received?
Like.

Now here check the full pic here. Or go to This link

Now You can see
Total Supply: 15000
CSupply: 3000
My balance is: 12000
And holders are: 1.3M+

How can it possible that the total Supply is 15000 and I have 12000 and 1.3M+ holders.

So let's go ahead.
All these things are okay like This Token

So now how to check scam token.
Now copy the contract address.
And go to the. pancakeswap.finance
And check the value of the token.

Showing the value of both tokens.

So now never connect your wallet and swap them.

If you don't want to connect your wallet so now how to check the token is scam.
Copy the contract address of the and search it on. Bscscan

Scroll down and check the transactions.
Like.

Check the other one also.

Now you can see mostly transaction are failed.
So now you can easily check that the token is scam or not.
Pages:
Jump to: