Pages:
Author

Topic: How to check bounty legit or scam?? - page 8. (Read 2545 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 11:51:07 PM
how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

Make sure you see a mention of it by the official team. And beyond that, make sure the actual project is not a scam by doing the usual due diligence you do for ICO investments
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 11:45:44 PM
I propose that the primary move you're going to do is that you will inquire about what venture you have joined and examine painstakingly in the event that they anticipate will have a future, have authentic backers or guides or will make an effect or impact here in crypto world. Additionally, perusing audits from different sites won't do much undertaking in this way, I painstakingly propose to do it too. Have a ton of fun abundance chasing!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
August 17, 2018, 06:00:49 AM
Actually there is no perfect way to find the scam ICO,that is why people were saying do your own research and then join there if you knows what risks involved there,But if you follow the bounty from reputed campaign managers then chance of scam is less.
Activity: 114
August 17, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
the portal may still be many possible scam. Project scamer usually marked with confuses concepts, at least even.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 05:50:25 PM
You understand that often even the project itself does not know whether they will have a successful ICO or not. It's like playing thimbles. No luck. No more than.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 01:57:15 PM
I try to get signed up in bounty campaigns managed by bounty managers of certain renown, it gives me a lot of confidende and you could ask whatever you want about the project to them.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
Choosing a well-known bounty manager is a great way, but don't just rely on the bounty manager, you have to read their own white papers and pay attention to their tweets for more accurate project information.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 01:39:14 PM
Well as a bounty hunter i do follow some very reputable bounty managers who publishes some very nice bounty and the also manage the bounty project making it more reliable and very transparent and the stakes are updated and when the bounty is over the distribution is made effectively
Activity: 133
August 11, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

By checking rating or whitepaper because both will be very useful in the future and also we can see if we already know both projects are legit or fraudulent.
Activity: 171
The Future Of Work
August 11, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
No way. Your only chance is to trust the choice of the Manager who decided to link himself with a particular project. Often, they do not want to kill their reputation and choose
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 10, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
Mostly I just look at their whitepaper but let's be honest, whitepapers can be so incredibly long and boring to read which is why it is better to just skim through it. Then after you can ready the roadmap for the coin which is easier anyway and not much of a read. Lastly, look at the people behind the project, that will tell you the kind of project you are putting your money into.
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
This is my experience to choose a good bounty. It's not true for all but many of that:
1. Project has a clear website
2. Managers have experience (Chinese or Korean will be better)
3. Has a good roadmap
4. The target / softcap is not too big
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
Fist research about the Project. If the project fails bounty is worthless. so make sure Project is not a scam. then look for the Bounty managers. Make sure that they are trusted and have a good reputation.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
Bounty it just a free token and and dont expext too much. Just try your luck bro you're not wasting anything
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
May 29, 2018, 01:18:15 AM

I will see the bounty manager, the product of the ICO to promote, the team, concept, and token allocation. I will also check their community on the telegram and other social media. But I cannot guarantee that the bounty I'm following is not a scam 100%.
May 29, 2018, 01:16:57 AM
It seems to me that the bounty of the projects are in the portal as in bountyhive. Of course has gone through an assessment, so that the very minimal occurrence of project scam. However, if other than the portal, may still be many possible scam. Project scam, usually marked with confuses concepts, at least even enthusiasts of the spreadsheet continues on the lock for a long time. After that usually all it will disappear from civilization. Including the website and the treath will also be lost.
Activity: 99
May 29, 2018, 01:08:11 AM
Read the white paper of the project carefully to see whether the social media that the token distribution has been paying attention to every day is not active.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 01:06:14 AM
perhaps by joining the telegram group and following updates at any time, and checking the launching ico movement, whether the merchant transaction reaches the seal or near the hard drive. if so then it is worth following, otherwise I think it will be a scam.

does not mean checking the telegram that big members will make the ico is legit. because now there is airdrop where we can see the number and ease of telegram participants can be obtained. followers can also easily we get
May 29, 2018, 01:03:43 AM
perhaps by joining the telegram group and following updates at any time, and checking the launching ico movement, whether the merchant transaction reaches the seal or near the hard drive. if so then it is worth following, otherwise I think it will be a scam.
Activity: 66
May 29, 2018, 01:01:59 AM
You must first check if the project is legit. Do your research! Read their whitepaper and the team behind it if their credible and have a good reputation in the industry. I can personally recommend DCC. You can check out their bounty here [BOUNTY] 💰💰💰Distributed Credit Chain (DCC)💰💰💰
Their concept is very promising.

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018

Good luck! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: