Pages:
Author

Topic: How to check post quality? - page 2. (Read 1410 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
November 05, 2015, 11:55:20 PM
There are websites which attempt to check your post quality, but as Ranochigo said, it is all subjective. The site I made, bctalkaccountpricer.info, uses post lengths without quotes. But, post length does not always indicate good posts. Someone can just post random crap but if it were really long, my site would count it is a good post. Unfortunately, there is no objective way to judge post quality and no way to do it well with a simple script.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 4193
November 05, 2015, 11:44:14 PM
There isn't a way to check post quality as it is rather subjective. The boards that you posted in does also represent your post quality. For example, posting too much in offtopic or alternate currency forums would indicate some sign of spamming. Generally, if you give lots of useful information in your post and aren't one liners, you are good to go. bctalkaccountpricer.info does provide a tool to let users estimate the post quality though.

IMO, your post quality is slightly below average. You have been posting too much in games and rounds.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 05, 2015, 11:41:03 PM
Is there any option to check quality of post that i write?

I have seen in "digital goods" section information that there exist script to check this. But I'm not sure if it showing the true value.

What is most important in post to get a good score from forum staff?
Pages:
Jump to: