Pages:
Author

Topic: How to check scam site??? - page 2. (Read 798 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 27, 2017, 11:20:24 AM
Its pretty easy to find if the site is a scam if its providing insane profit ratio its pretty much scam, although you can google the site name with report/scam/review etc and something should pop up if you don't find any review or negative review about the website its better to just skip the site.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 08:25:51 AM
Hello every one! I am a newbie. I have a little bit of capital and I want to investing for HYIP. But i can not check site scam or paying.
Can you taugh me?  Or teach me what investment. Thank You!

I think you have the wrong view. There is no point to invest there HYIP !!! You will only spend your money without any results. You may lose everything, and or at least get a little money back. Do not ever try !!! If you want to invest then buy some coin only and then do trading !!! HYIP is not the right way to do it !!! .
I totally agree with you. HYIP is not effective investment.
You can investment with Trading or cloud minning.
Good luck!

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 27, 2017, 07:44:07 AM
Hello every one! I am a newbie. I have a little bit of capital and I want to investing for HYIP. But i can not check site scam or paying.

I think you have the wrong view. There is no point to invest there HYIP !!! You will only spend your money without any results. You may lose everything, and or at least get a little money back. Do not ever try !!! If you want to invest then buy some coin only and then do trading !!! HYIP is not the right way to do it !!! .

Prefer my U2 system...it is like a HYIP but with 2 big differencies:
All is for free.
You can never loose...you can only earn,you can earn more or less but only earn.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 27, 2017, 07:40:37 AM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 05:38:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: