Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose a new coin - page 20. (Read 4519 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
Altcoin is profitable for investments, it is not difficult to find if you follow the news on the crypto market on a daily basis. The next step - you need to be on a daily basis on a crypto exchange and follow yourself on the altcoyins. The solution will come and it will be correct.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2018, 03:40:59 PM
I read reputable publications and respected youtubers I watch and they tell cryptocurrency to invest. Sometimes I analyze the market myself.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
There are so many ICOs available in market. And truly speaking, I have found this one very effective.
You can try it out https://fiii.io/ / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XRjkwzSOnE&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
August 12, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
I read reputable publications and respected youtubers I watch and they tell cryptocurrency to invest. Sometimes I analyze the market myself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:36:07 AM
To select an asset in the portfolio, you need to look at the coin from a fundamental point of view, and then from a technical point of view.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:34:57 AM
Early bird get a worm but a second mouse get a cheese. Never forget to check block structure and consider seller side from miners
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:49:35 PM
as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?

Are you talking about tokens or altcoins. If you are talking about tokens you should research about that ico project. But this might be very risk. Most of the ico are scam. Better go with altcoins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 11, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

choosing a coin that I think is quite difficult, because currently a lot of coins are circulating, so making it difficult for investors to choose a good coin which one. because currently there are also many fraudulent coins. so we need to be careful.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:29:19 PM
There are many consideration should be made in choosing the new coin which coins will give much advantages for us. We know that now there are many ICO's are fall or do not reach the hard cap.  I ever read that a good coin is when the ICOs reachs the soft cap and hard cap and it is developed by many good people in that ICOs. And it is has realistic goal and good strategy to reach the goal. I do not know more about this, that is what I know from my friends.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 11, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
It too risky invest in the new coin, there are many scam coin when the project launches, it seems to remarkable and innovative, after the coin listed, those this project have to stop the business running and turn to be the scam, nothing update anymore.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
August 11, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
many coins / tokens are built in the blockchain already. But, I don't have issue with choosing the good one to invest in. I just need to do a lot researches a about the project. First is the project about, then the token economy, the team behind, roadmap, and etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 12:01:07 PM
First: experience. Second: check many ico benchmarks. Third: look what is team working on the project. Fourth: project good or not.
Activity: 171
August 11, 2018, 11:58:01 AM
You can check project twitter, follow good investors twitter and LinkedIn accounts and make some own research. They will tweet something about good ICO. Other options is to find an ICO that has a great project and a good ratings on ICO-sites.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 11, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
There are too many coins to choose from. Now it depends on you and how much you are willing to risk. There are tons of worthless "new" coins out there. Due to sudden hype, the price skyrockets for a week and then the value goes down the drain. If you are willing to risk it and make some quick profit, then try investing on those for short term. But you should know that it is actually very risky and you will end up with nothing. For long term holding, try coins that are well known and trending on the market. Look at the market cap, supply and daily trade volume. It will help you get an idea of the future price.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 11, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
You need to do a lot of research for one thing.  I usually read the whitepaper and see if it even sounds legit.  If i get passed that point I investigate the team.  I also use ICO rankers like ICO bench.  The selection process is a blend of research, common sense and luck.  Sometimes I win and sometimes I loose. 
Activity: 181
August 11, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
choosing altcoin is very important, I usually look at websites and roadmaps to assess an altcoin,
find a safe website, clear road map and a small total supply
brand new
Activity: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
first you must watch the project and the team.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
August 11, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Actually the circulation coins is not much, only the popular coins are many in circulation.
But there are so many altcoins indeed, making we hard to choose coin to buy.
If you want to play safe, you can buy the existing coins with a good usage, not a new coins because it is risky.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:16:16 AM
Follow me to update their community and smart contract. It is possible that at this time many ICO projects are deceptive, but they are not really conquered, many ways we can detect them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 10:15:40 AM
Find the coins that are listed in the coinmarket has a low capitalization. And there are huge trading volumes from 1-2 million $ per day. These coins can be good for buying and waiting for prices to rise. But it's only true for the uptrend market. When the market downtrend like today. Almost 100% of the new coins and altcoin will fall heavily
Pages:
Jump to: