Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose an ICO investment ? - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:29:27 PM
First of all you must check the background of the team behind the project, that way you can definitely check if they are indeed legit, so they won't get away with your money or something else, after that, check the whitepaper extensively, that way you can get to know more about the project, if it is really something you want to participate in.

Definitely Yes I agree with what you have said mate. It is really better to look the website and whitepaper of the project if it is legit and the platform of the project if it is possible. Always research what everything about the project. The roadmap should be visible in the public.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:58:22 PM
thank you for making a very interesting video, I still have trouble choosing a good ICO, I often lose if investing in an ICO, it takes a very long time to get profit, I have tried some suggestions how to choose a good ICO, hopefully advice which you give will work on me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
July 27, 2018, 09:47:04 PM
Sorry but I think I'll not see your video Smiley. I don't wanna waste my time to see an useless video Smiley. Finding good ICO project to invest in is not something that anyone can share to other people for free from a video like this Smiley. I don't think a video is enough to explain everything to choose a good ICO Smiley.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 27, 2018, 09:45:34 PM
Hello guys  Grin Grin, I have made a tutorial about how to choose an ICO investment, here is the link of the toturial , Happy watching :

https://youtu.be/5Q7ZR03fLwo
I do not see your tutorial because YouTube videos are just a promotion of your channel. If you really help to beginners you must paste your content directly. Nowadays many peoples are create the videos but all are copy the old videos so better we analyse our own this will help to choose the good ICO.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:44:27 PM
First of all you must check the background of the team behind the project, that way you can definitely check if they are indeed legit, so they won't get away with your money or something else, after that, check the whitepaper extensively, that way you can get to know more about the project, if it is really something you want to participate in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 27, 2018, 09:40:42 PM
Invest in ICO today is risky investments. Most of ICO can't be success as they claimed to be, their tokens price always drop after listed on exchanges. New ICO born everyday but no project can provide products as they describe in their whitepaper, it makes the market become dark.
Activity: 167
July 27, 2018, 09:34:19 PM
For me the things you must consider on choosing a good ICO are the persons involve, it's partners, the product usage and a good timeline which is realistic and achievable. Having this factors could make you have more confident investment in ICO.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 09:20:20 PM
Hello guys  Grin Grin, I have made a tutorial about how to choose an ICO investment, here is the link of the toturial , Happy watching :

https://youtu.be/5Q7ZR03fLwo
Pages:
Jump to: