Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO CHOOSE AN ICO TO PARTICIPATE IN? - page 2. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 06:42:47 AM
The best way for you to choose the best ico is to look at the people who are working on the project. If the people behind it are dedicated to making the project succeed then you can be sure that the coin will end up doing well. Also look at the product, what exactly do they aim to achieve with their project, it is questions like this that help you determine if a coin is good or not.
copper member
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
I suggest you have a look at Poseidon Foundation, non-profit organisation committed to offset carbon footprints emissions using blockchain

https://poseidon.eco/
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
There is no demand to strike active much artifacts, by reason of several fill are not as authentic as you dream, you butt end not demand to deliver championing the affirmations of others, so that closest you are inspected delinquent championing the killing of your assign. You deposit a firmness and you are responsible championing it.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
For me to choose an ICO to participate in, you should have a enough information which is the best ICO in this kind of business and industry to be profitable enough, just be wise to be find out.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
ICOs give you a chance to participate in great projects and buy their tokens with a cheap price, and then sell this on exchanges and make a great profit!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think exchange is important factor, if there is chance to see it being listed on binance, okex or poloniex then I would invest in it either way because I would probably sell it higher price easily.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
What are the factors to consider when participating in an ICO? I know this is subjective and depends on what kind of risk taker you are but if you are to list down the 5 most important factors, what will they be?

I think this can also help other people who are new to ICO to be more selective in where they invest and protect themselves from being scammed.

It takes several hours of study, usually a couple days to thoroughly study the project, especially the team, the market and the token. Usually it also takes meetings with the team and even visits.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
The sign is a consignment, the company, the timing of circumstance, if the effect already in this affair. You enjoy to recompense disconcertment to everything.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The current time point is not suitable for investing in ico. Many ico are lower than the ipo price of ico, so it should be a good choice to purchase ico directly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
I can only mention some that I think it is important to consider before participating in the ICO Team and Roadmap. For me, the two are very decisive, first of all it is the Team in developing ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
It's hard to find good ICO nowadays, so many scam projects.
You should do a deep research before decide to put your money into an ICO, review team profile and their track records, project's purpose, and many more. Try to find project you really want to support and don't only focus on short-term profit. Remember that rome wasn't build in juts one day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
uhhh ,,, i would like to contribute some comments as follows:
5 factors needed to test any ICO:
-1: website: whether the website is finalized, whether the site is secure or not
-2: Team development: who they are, with full profiles on Linkedin or not
-3: Roadmap: The project has a vision and direction to develop
-4: Of course, it is necessary to find out what the idea of the project is to develop in what field, in the future it can develop or not.
-5: Vote rate: If you do not have ICO assessment skills, please refer to evaluation sites like ICObench, TrakingICO.

Definitely Yes I agree with you mate. All you have mention above are the best thing to look before participating an ICO. In addition,  you will also look the bounty manager who manage the campaign if it can be trusted. If you will follow what have said above, ICO that you participate will be more successful.

Activity: 33
I personally invested in an ICO called MediBit for the following reason.

1. The concept/product that is needed, innovative and feasible in real life
2. A solid team with professional backgrounds
3. How well the whitepaper is written
4. If they have something standing out among other ICO

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242
Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
The criterion is a lot, the team, the timing of development, whether the product already in this project. You have to pay attention to everything.
Activity: 42
To choose an ICO to enter, we should choose a good ICO
This depends on each particular project, and the whole team behind that project. Selecting a good ICO is an extremely lucky option for investors. A good example is Storjcoin.
Storjcoins are the tokens, which are released by Storj.io in its ICO. Storj.io is a distributed cloud storage application, and when its main product is released, users will be able to spend Storjcoins on the storage space, in addition to being able to trade them like any other. other coin.
Another prominent example is Ethereum, which was sold at a starting price of only 0.005 BTC, and now you can see its growth potential. Ethereum is a platform for building decentralized applications of all kinds. The cards of the company called Ethers are actively used to maintain the operation of the applications that were built on the smart contract platform.
In theory, the ICO code can be used for anything, similar to Ethereum. The scope of use may be dependent on the scope of the project.
To choose a good ICO project we need to find out about the coin
For example you can go to coinmarketcap.com to find out, then you view its webisite to know about the value of coin. The point in it should be clear blockchain, have cold storage as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
For me personally, it's quite difficult especially where there are too many ICO occur recently.
I can give you advice, try to follow local ICO from your own country because you can learn and able to observe more easily compare other foreign ICO.

At least nobody know for sure !
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
What are the factors to consider when participating in an ICO? I know this is subjective and depends on what kind of risk taker you are but if you are to list down the 5 most important factors, what will they be?

I think this can also help other people who are new to ICO to be more selective in where they invest and protect themselves from being scammed.

Alright, I'll answer your primary question but I think there are opportunities other than ICO to look at.  ICO selection factors:

1. Product:  does it already exist? What evidence is there of the product?
2. History: Has the project already operated as a business?  How has that performed?
3. Transparency: Anon or Public project?  Either are viable but anon teams need to back things up with other tangible evidence of business success
4. Community: What is the community doing?  What talents are sourced organically within the community?
5. Communication/Marketing/Rankings: how well do the devs/leaders/managers communicate with everyone?  Do they only list to one or two listing, ranking, and/or social sites or are they on several to get more eyeballs?

Now that's out of the way... Let me ask you about Masternodes.  ICO is so 2017, have you looked at Masternodes lately?  Just like ICOs there are only a few good projects with way too many punters in the mix... BUT... it is still worth looking at just like ICOs --AND-- the thing about masternodes is that you could potentially own a share of the project that would pay dividends regularly simply for holding some amount of that coin.  Sure, entry costs may be cost prohibitive --HOWEVER-- this is changing with the onset of SHARED masternode services which are just beginning to take professional form outside the realm of shady discord rooms.  

Think about it...
Activity: 19
Just need to DYOR, there's no secret to it.
Activity: 61
ICO should be chose which has a good platform which will stay and have a market value and investors then going into an scam where you dont be benefited and ruin all your work for that ICo so its better you choose an ICO with good platform and which makes you beneficial in future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

The team behind a project is the most important factor one has to consider before investing into any project. I think it is better not to invest in scam ico than to to invest into an ico that has the best website, white papers and exchange and at the end of the day the team behind them are scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: