Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose best ICO among many new ICOs - page 2. (Read 334 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Most important things are team and product viability.

So many projects promise to be the next facebook or the next bitcoin but they're raising $20,000,000 and run by 19 year olds. There's a chance they'll pull it off, but stats will not be in their favour.

If the product has a short roadmap and you can see they can PULL IT OFF, then you have a better chance of sitting on a good project- and if they've done the tokenomics right then you might actually make some money.

[plug]

We're a mobile payment network and rewards wallet from Australia with 250k users and 1000 partner merchants and have been running for 3 years. Read more via https://livenpay.io
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
In choosing ICO there are several factors to be consider. First you should search every person in their team to know whether they are legit or not. Also check for each and every advisors they have. Lastly, read their whitepaper and study about their project and know if it will have an impact on the community of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Before investing on ICO you need to study it first and review the project. Read the whitepaper and roadmaps. Check the backgrounds of the team and advisers. You can also see the review of iCO experts.
Activity: 112
Hi. Always, always check their ICO ratings, ICO bench, reviews, Whitepaper and etc so you can see their plans, team, roadmap and their ecosystem. This is exactly what I did before investing in chozun 途赞.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
My advice, when you choose ICO, be sure to open the project thread on the forum to get acquainted with the opinion of more experienced investors. This will help minimize risks.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Listen to bounty hunters or ask them about a particular ICO. They communicate directly with the team and help you in choosing!
What? and what those people will tell you? for sure they will give positive feedback regarding to the project that they are promoting because they really wanted to make sure that the team will collect enough funds to pay them, choosing ico nowadays is really hard but if you are really serious then you will do everything to make sure that you will find quality ones, just keep reading and understand deeper in each project that you think that will be usable in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Well, go for projects with possible realization. Without real world usage, a project is most probably creating shitcoins to make profits for themselves. If their project has aa real world usage, do a thorough research on the team. They are easily faked so be careful. Team check is always important and it may be the most useful aspect. If you trust a team you can trust any projects run by them.

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134

You do not have to be posting this everywhere. I can see you have dropped some proof already and waiting for the admin to do something about it, but until further notice, you can show the proof to some DT2 members (Lauda, ThePharmacist, ibminer etc), so they can help you negate the account which will make it impossible for the person who hacked it to make use of it in scamming or performing any activity. That would be your best bet for now and sorry by the way for your account loss!
Activity: 81
Well, go for projects with possible realization. Without real world usage, a project is most probably creating shitcoins to make profits for themselves. If their project has aa real world usage, do a thorough research on the team. They are easily faked so be careful. Team check is always important and it may be the most useful aspect. If you trust a team you can trust any projects run by them.

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Listen to bounty hunters or ask them about a particular ICO. They communicate directly with the team and help you in choosing!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Hi bro, i am a new commer, i begin study in cryptocurrency at this time. Now i see many ICO but i dont have any experience. Can you share some thing? How to choose best ICO among many new ICOs?
Best regard.

Coming time when everyone should understand technical background from team. So at first just look github repository.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I can imagine this going in two different ways:
1. You make your own deep research
2. You rely on ico rating sites and take others opinions for granted. If the majority of people think the same way, then this means hype around the project.

In the first case, you are more likely to find a hidden gem and hit it big.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Hi bro, i am a new commer, i begin study in cryptocurrency at this time. Now i see many ICO but i dont have any experience. Can you share some thing? How to choose best ICO among many new ICOs?
Best regard.

there are two ways

1. identifying the so called pop corn coins, how i have described them
https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/26/Money-like-Popcorn-Future-of-Many-Expedition-and-Project-CryptoCurrencies

2. the potentially pumped ponzi schemes like bitconnect, you have to jump out there at the right moment.
Activity: 168
Why do not you know about the promising crypto currency that can help you change your life for the better? Do not waste time - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 42
Hi,

You can choose the ICO based on the category of the project. You can go with ICO in the retail sector in which you can avail so many services and products with crypto coins like: Hotel booking, Cabs etc. SUBAJ Global Network is going to launch its ICO in retail commerce.
Activity: 126
I use ICO listing websites.
Now many sites offer information about new ICO projects. Therefore, the competition is large and each platform is trying to get ahead. For me, the indicator of good and quality service is the traffic provided by this platform.
I also take into account the popularity of the platform in different countries.
I watch all the news on such this ICO listing websites:

1. Foundico
2. ICO Rated
3. ICO Marks
Activity: 14
Choose an ICO that is reliable and safe. making sure that their investors is updated.
such as this one below.
https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/weekly-update-march-13-2018-3c4f8fe3ab02
Activity: 105
Before investing in any ico i always try to know more about their project, idea, team, roadmap. Also it is very important to read a whitepaper, because there you can find answers for all your questions. If you only begin, then i guess it's a good idea to read/watch reviews of other experienced guys.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 165
Best regard.
Many things you must do to determine the best ico. Among these you can start by reading information about crypto and ico, both from forums and outside forums. Then, you select several projects to analyze. You can start checking it by reading project vision and mission and white paper. Next, you check the existence of the site and look for ratings from various bench sites about the project. A good ico project usually has an experienced and reliable team. Lastly, the best ico project is a good ico project based on your own checks and decisions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Check out their idea first and its realization (if it's even possible) and the benefits for the real-life things. Then, read their whitepaper and do a background check on the team. Overlook bounty rules and if you agree with them (are eligible) then consider joining.
Pages:
Jump to: