Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose good coin!? - page 5. (Read 10112 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
I always check the ICO price. I bought too many ICOs as soon as they were released on exchanges at double or triple the price and got burned. I'm never buying above double the ICO price unless there's a clear indication of a pump.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
There are some other factors too like the market cap, past performance and the current user base which helps in the decision-making process. My approach to making a right choice is to look through top coins on coinmarketcap and get first understanding on these coins fundamentals. Then it is good to dive into details on most perspective according to your own opinion
Activity: 294
April 03, 2018, 11:18:30 AM
A good coin has the following of it, example road maps, whitepapers. And also its team has been stated in the thread. It is very important that you have enough research about it so that you can choose a coin which has a future and also a legit. I will strongly suggest the same. I am not in favor of doing different experiments with your money because money is not something that is easy to make. You need to work really hard in order to have some good amount in your pocket
Activity: 302
April 03, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
Choosing the good coins is not that easy. The price is still unpredictable even if the crypto is new or old in the market. I experienced buying to both new and old coins but I ended up losses in both cryptocurrencies. For me, a good coin is less about price and more about value. I do see the current value of it and potential of the growth in the future as I consider myself less trader and more investor so I do invest for the long term
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:00:17 AM
In addition to the analysis of the coin, it is important to master the skills of analysis of the market. Not always jump graphics in one direction or another means that it goes in that direction. Sometimes it's just a rollback. Watch the tutorials, learn the basics of trading and try very carefully. But! Always know that trading is a risk and you can lose everything! Be emotionally balanced and calm!
Activity: 100
April 03, 2018, 02:55:25 AM
I recently discovered a relatively new Altcoin, its name is realchain, you can directly display the realchain's smart hardware at the tokensky conference in Korea before Google search, realchain. I haven't saved the picture, I'm sorry. Need you to search, realchain's smart hardware can identify the authenticity of alcohol and cosmetics and milk, provided that the manufacturer and realchain partnership, realchain white paper planning in May 2018 will have 1000 firm categories. Now the price of realchain is very low, I have already bought realchain and hope realchain goes to the moon
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
April 03, 2018, 02:53:19 AM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
You can choose a good coin if you will study the team behind the coin. The team and the developer behind of the coin is the key for the coin to become successful. There are many solid team and developers behind altcoins, you should choose promising coin for you to make money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 03, 2018, 02:44:58 AM
Be active on forums, this is how you learn about new coins. Its a good thing if there is transperency for the project and if the team is active in the community. Also research they idea and what the coin offers.
Activity: 87
April 03, 2018, 02:24:27 AM
This requires you to determine whether your chosen currency can invest. First of all, you can understand some of the currencies based on a white paper like a project, and then think about whether the currency has a good future after entering the market. I think this is the most important issue for you to decide to invest in the currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 03, 2018, 02:17:52 AM
You need to pay attention to market cap, price, position on the list and where it is traded.
Agree to this. The market cap is really important, but also the team behind and the technology behind the project. There are many coins now that is not legit, they are just here just to scam people. It is really required to research first before getting into it, a good coin has really transparency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
April 03, 2018, 01:05:17 AM
There are so many good coins and you can try bitcoin ethereum or ripple.
Try here to start investing in low prices and hold it and you'll earn a lot.
These are Altcoin top and top 3 CMC but the profit it brings may not be the highest. Select the Altcoin you have listed on the exchange and invest in Altcoin with a large community. If you find it, this will be a great option. It will help you make more profits come unexpectedly.

I agree with you. Altcoin with large and strong community that already listed on exchange has a big probability to be successful and sustainable. My biggest profit since i got into crypto comes from mid-term hodl of valuable altcoins (Nano and Tron).
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 02, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
There are so many good coins and you can try bitcoin ethereum or ripple.
Try here to start investing in low prices and hold it and you'll earn a lot.
These are Altcoin top and top 3 CMC but the profit it brings may not be the highest. Select the Altcoin you have listed on the exchange and invest in Altcoin with a large community. If you find it, this will be a great option. It will help you make more profits come unexpectedly.
Activity: 203
April 02, 2018, 11:09:40 PM
For me to choose a good coin is mostly i depend on its price and also the market cap. When the history of its price is increasing as time goes by then it is a good coin. Aside from depending on its price everything about the coin also matters. How good is its project and what benefit will it will give us. Read the whitepaper of the coins you want to invest on to, to evaluate if it is good for your investment.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 10:49:42 PM
 read everything about project  you have: newspaper, facebook, tweet, whitepaper, telegram, forum,github . The more information you have the more you will choose the right coin to invest. but really take long time .
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
April 02, 2018, 10:05:16 PM
Once you get some advice from some of these comments, and you have decided which coin/s you'd like to start trading, check out https://changenow.io/?utm_source=BitcoinTalk. It is a crypto exchange service that enables you to buy/trade over 85 alt-coins and you also have the option of remaining fully anonymous. You don't even need to create an account—it's pretty neat!
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2018, 08:40:13 PM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
I believe that to be able to choose good coin you need to spend a lot of time. You need to find out what the application has in practice, in addition to the DEV development team includes who, they have experience in this field or not. Specific development strategies in the coming years, whether the community is crowded or not. These are all very important things that you always have to pay attention to.
It not needs a lot of time to read and analyze any coin. Because if you already saw and build up to your mind what are the possibilities that may happen on them with their status right now then you will know if its worth it to buy among on its competitors or if it is the only one or first to do that technology then its better than others. Follow their activities and how they work on it with further information of updates.
Activity: 168
April 02, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
I believe that to be able to choose good coin you need to spend a lot of time. You need to find out what the application has in practice, in addition to the DEV development team includes who, they have experience in this field or not. Specific development strategies in the coming years, whether the community is crowded or not. These are all very important things that you always have to pay attention to.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 07, 2018, 05:44:42 AM
You should try to focus your attention more on the crypto-currencies that have a lot of users using it and trading it on the trading market, as the price of these altcoins would always have a higher chance to recover its price during a huge price dip in the crypto-currencies trading market.

Trading volume by itself can be a misleading factor if taken out of the coin's tech specs context.

All PoS v3 coins have a significant portion of the current supply locked away inside the masternode supporting the network. This is a feature, not a weakness. With PoS coins people keep their coins staking inside their wallets thus generating income.

For instance,  DMD has ~51% of the existing coins inside masternodes and that is a good thing, aimed at keeping a stable price.

Therefore, a coin with relatively low volume can still be a good coin
Activity: 132
March 07, 2018, 01:28:19 AM
A coin to invest effectively, it must create the necessary and effective utility for the user. If you do not want to choose which coin has become popular, you can refer to and search for quality ico campaigns. I usually invest in the existing coins in the market with popularity and create a trend for users.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
March 07, 2018, 01:24:17 AM
Before trading the crypto-currencies, you should have the backgroud of blockchain or some related technology. If you are not familiar with it, you should come to learn. Then you should choose some of potencial coins which you can see the volume and price from the market and collect information about them. At last, you decide to buy the interested one.
Pages:
Jump to: