Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CRYPTOCURRENCY TO INVEST IN - page 3. (Read 750 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Good list of fundamental coins you have. Btc, eth and ltc can be good investment options. But how are you sure that you will make double of your investment in 10 days. Cryptos is very volatile and you can even lose part or all of your capital with these coins as well as win.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
People need to be concern when they invest on cryptocurrency. It's most fluctuated currency. It's can be down anytime. So need to e prepared for that. And be calm in the worst time otherwise they can be take any wrong decision.
Activity: 29
There are many promising crypto in the crypto world investor can chose one them for invest but it's not easy to predict which one is best for invest. Because the market price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable..
brand new
Activity: 0
If investor wants to invest for long term then bitcoin should the best choice for them. Because it's potentially strong that's not be vanish and it will be increase after taking time.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
If you invest for the purpose of preserving capital - it's better to choose bitcoin, ether, ripple and cardano. And if you dream about x10, then I do not even know that I can shoot like this for the next few years.
Activity: 131
I think the list and info is very reasonable, Etherium and litecoin will always be very accessible, Bitcoincash equally too as the already have mass adoption and are being accepted for payment proecessors by some merchants, however one should make sure entry is made at a very comfortable price level
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

This is just my personal opinion since it’s the only thing I have tried.

My mentor told me that choosing where to invest will depend on your goal and what you want to achieve.

They say if you want to keep or conserve your money, you might want to check Bitcoin(BTC) and Litecoin(LTC).

If your goal is primarily long-term, then you can go ahead and invest with BitcoinCash(BCH) or Ethereum(ETH).

You want something accessible and less pricey? Then Litecoin(LTC) will be perfect for you.

But for me personally, I chose to invest in all. That is because it can be all of the above at the same time. You can conserve your money, it can be long term, and its easier for me to invest on multicoinbank investment platform where i get double of my investment after 10 days. With that, i invest in BTC,ETH,BCH, and LTC since i still get my returns not bothering about the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies. just visit https://www.multicoinbank.com and thank me later.

www.multicoinbank.com

it really depends on one's strategy, but generally speaking one should never invest more than he can afford to lose. But the truth is that crypto is here to stay, just need to be patient and choose the right coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Since I invested mostly/only with money I can afford to lose, I pretty much invest in every altcoin with potential. Lately, I waited with ICO's, but even during the last few months I still invested in a few. Many however drop hard after launch at exchanges, so I have been buying a lot on exchanges too lately. I figure, in the end it's all a bit of a gamble, especially with alts. If they pan out, great. If not, too bad but I'll manage. I have not been investing in typical p&d projects anymore....only the ones where I feel they will still be around in 2025 or something, I am in no hurry to make money....and would also love to see if the projects are able to really do what they are aiming for...
Activity: 99
I am very grateful to your tutor for tips. We should set goals for ourselves before investing, rather than blindly buying and selling. We should not lose our sense of reason because of greed!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
For me, i prefer to choose to invest on a coins that already has the track record of stability in their price, or at least we already know how the coin movement in the last few moments. Also it should be some coin that already present for a long time with a high market volume.
Activity: 182
I have always viewed from the movement in the market. If it does have a nice movement, then I think this is the proper crypto. because of this price movement largely determine the crypto is able to survive or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

This is just my personal opinion since it’s the only thing I have tried.

My mentor told me that choosing where to invest will depend on your goal and what you want to achieve.

They say if you want to keep or conserve your money, you might want to check Bitcoin(BTC) and Litecoin(LTC).

If your goal is primarily long-term, then you can go ahead and invest with BitcoinCash(BCH) or Ethereum(ETH).

You want something accessible and less pricey? Then Litecoin(LTC) will be perfect for you.

But for me personally, I chose to invest in all. That is because it can be all of the above at the same time. You can conserve your money, it can be long term, and its easier for me to invest on multicoinbank investment platform where i get double of my investment after 10 days. With that, i invest in BTC,ETH,BCH, and LTC since i still get my returns not bothering about the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies. just visit https://www.multicoinbank.com and thank me later.

www.multicoinbank.com

If you had enough fund to invest on all of those you mentioned above, that would be no problem.
But if we lack on fund or we just have enough fund to choose one of those, I think the best choice would be on coins that less pricey, and the market movement is fast.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Just recently we have seen eth at strong support level and i think that was perfect time to invest in eth even now when it has bounced from support i think it is confirming signs of reversal so definitely im long on eth and im sure it will yield good peofit if you can hold for a while from here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I usually look for references in coinmarketcap, so I chose to invest in bitcoin, ethereum, stellar, cardano, and monero. I think buying coins is the best choice now.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Ethereum is a good choice to invest in, but i have heard some rumors  about bitcoin cash. They said it will not last longer and it is not for a long term investment. But it does not have enough grounds, for us to believe in what they say about it.
Activity: 29
at present time, from my point of view, it is really hard to invest and choose a reliable project. I prefer to hold my money for better days.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Just do a proper research and you will get the rewards you deserve ! Because if you rely with other people perspective you will end of nothing because you are just following he's instruction make a decisive action if you want to survive Crypto Space . I always investing with Energy industry because i know how huge its market and demands I would highly suggest WPP Energy i choose it because their renewable energy solutions are already in the market , because of their consistent good services they are renowned as the best Clean Energy provider and will continue to do so by expanding their project by adopting blockchain technology !
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
First check the project all about what are their mission and vision or check their white paper so you can see all the details about their project. Then from then try to think if that project have potential to be successful and a long term project. Next check all the project team profile if there are all legit human or good on their fields. And try to have a deeper background check on the project and all the things that connected to them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
If your knowledge is about crypto is less, dont join in ICO proyek because Join there needs some special knowledge, like being able to read the project in the future. Just invest in top crypto based in coinmarketcap that is safe investment. And always buy many kind of coin, not put in only in one coin
Activity: 38
At to start with it would be ideal on the off chance that you are doing your claim examine, gather information and organize what you would like to do. Conjointly keep in mind that After you contribute in a wander, you'll certainly keep a close eye on the extend. That’s who you will be able to amass immense entirety of data. At that point you will be able examination the amplify improvement, future Etc.
Pages:
Jump to: