Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Claim - page 2. (Read 1199 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
September 06, 2017, 10:34:24 AM
You should have reviewed the so called "newbie's" campaign. There are scammers out there which can trick you into thinking that their project is legitimate. May this be a lesson to you not to fully trust a campaign's operations.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 09:54:17 PM
what such of work?
Did he initially give you guarantees? Why did u believe him?
He believes anyone in this forum because he is a newbie but this is the moral lesson for him to not trust and careful with his actions
Activity: 233
September 05, 2017, 08:20:23 PM
I am also a newbie here and I wonder how to claim my bitcoin and convert it into cash.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 04:55:36 AM
I think this guy got scammed and will never see his money
Activity: 546
August 13, 2017, 01:49:32 PM
If you complete his work properly, he will give your profit. If he cheat with you, So you can complaint against him.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
August 13, 2017, 10:45:01 AM
If you have proof of that you did this work for him (for example your conversation) you can open scam accusation in this section:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
August 13, 2017, 10:32:21 AM
Does this person have an account on this Forum? If so you could make a post about them in the Reputation board. Or leave them negative trust.

How much does this person owe you? If it's a significant amount you could pursue legal action.

We probably need more information to help you better.

Yes i found him this site, he operates 2 account here.....

I think u just got scammed.
Activity: 212
I am a Professional Graphic Designer
August 13, 2017, 04:24:32 AM
Does this person have an account on this Forum? If so you could make a post about them in the Reputation board. Or leave them negative trust.

How much does this person owe you? If it's a significant amount you could pursue legal action.

Yes i found him this site, he operates 2 account here.....
August 13, 2017, 04:12:13 AM
hello everybody

it was mistake, unfortunately it was my bad luck.
it teach me better......
thanks all for valuable advise
Merit: 637
August 12, 2017, 03:32:40 PM
look at what he said :
hi
I am new here. recently a newbei give me work. I have done that work. after delivered work he does not pay me. I am trying to contact with him but he is offline.
what should I do now? 

a newbie account gave him a work,after he finished it they didn't reply his message or email or whatever.
it's obvious,he's creating a new account to tell people to work for free.
so the only way is just to let it go.
learn from your mistakes and if you do some work again,ask them to use escrow to ensure it

Good point. Thanks for calling me out. I absolutely missed that.

Next time use an escrow agent to make sure the payment due is held with a trusted third party before you deliver the work. There are several reputable escrow agents around, we could share a list with you if you engage in this kind of transaction in the future.

This forum and Bitcoin is unregulated. You need to think and realize for yourself if you're walking into a situation that may leave you exposed to scam or theft.

How much were you due?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 12, 2017, 03:11:25 PM
what such of work?
Did he initially give you guarantees? Why did u believe him?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 12, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

look at what he said :
hi
I am new here. recently a newbei give me work. I have done that work. after delivered work he does not pay me. I am trying to contact with him but he is offline.
what should I do now? 

a newbie account gave him a work,after he finished it they didn't reply his message or email or whatever.
it's obvious,he's creating a new account to tell people to work for free.
so the only way is just to let it go.
learn from your mistakes and if you do some work again,ask them to use escrow to ensure it
Merit: 637
August 12, 2017, 02:46:49 PM

August 12, 2017, 01:52:46 PM
hi
what should I do now? 
Pages:
Jump to: