Pages:
Author

Topic: How to claim Bitcoin Cash fork (15 November) ? - page 2. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
And I have not heard about it, but it seems to me that this will not give anything, any actions on the market now are meaningless.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
I don't know BCH is forking since it itself is a forked coin  Grin Grin . Anyway, since we can't stop it from forking, we shall hold some BCH to see what magic does the forked coin does.
Holding them in a wallet which supports the fork will yield us some forked coins. Binance have said that they will be supporting the upcoming BCH hardfork.
It's good for me since I have been holding some in Binance  Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I keep my Bitcoin cash on binance, they announced that they would support the hard fork, so I'm not worried.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i would personally do it on an exchange. meaning you deposit your BCH on the exchange that supports the fork of fork coin so that you can act quick because in cases like this, similar to airdrops, people dump their freely acquired coins as fast as they can and crash the price so you need to act fast to dump and get the most profit out.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I really think there will be a step by step procedure that will be sent to you when you had acquired your bitcoin cash I really think that your wallet will inform you about this, You just need to convert the newly made coin that will be coming from bitcoin cash from an exchange that will support it, Well to get the said new coin you will need to have bitcoin cash from your wallet to have acquired the new coin,

Well, I don't really know when that fork may come but when an impending Fork event may come to the price of BCH would surely spike high and many individuals will sure get this opportunity to profit from the said event.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Yes, this week on good news this coin has grown, given that all the top coins are now in flat. As practice shows on the news about a good event, the price of a coin rises and after the start of the process itself, it falls even earlier. Therefore, I think that before this date, the course of the coin must fall a little bit. Usually hardfork can do current in order to make money and it’s very risky to go there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
If it were not for this message, I probably would never have known that there will be some kind of hardfork, because I just did not know why the price began to rise so quickly, now I understand what is happening
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
who still own BCH till this time?
Activity: 34
will it be new coin with new name?
I'm guessing it will be bitcoin cash cash coin.  Grin
will it has same symbol (BCH) ?
Possible.
will it has same value or it will be as like Bitcoin Candy ?
It will have different value.
what exchangers will support it?
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Spikes in Value After Binance Announces Support for Upcoming Hard Fork

thanks for reply.
any other exchange site will support it?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I'm guessing it will be bitcoin cash cash coin.  Grin
Possible.
It will have different value.
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Spikes in Value After Binance Announces Support for Upcoming Hard Fork
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
i had sold all my BCH long time ago because i hate coin forks.
anyone have info about upcoming fork?
i have ~20 BCH and don't know what to do  Undecided
Hello

I want to know more info about upcoming bitcoin cash hard fork.

And finally, How to claim this new coin other than using exchanger site?

Thanks for advice.
Pages:
Jump to: