Pages:
Author

Topic: How to climb in League of Legends? - page 2. (Read 427 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
Hey guys, are there any fellow summoners out there? I just want to ask some tips and know your opinions. How can I climb up the ranks at League of Legends? I am currently at Silver 1 with 0 LP. Last season I was able to reach Gold 5. I really want to climb higher even just up to Platinum 5. Can anybody give me some advice?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi6AsiVpqu4
There are many ways you can refer
Activity: 21
January 04, 2018, 02:30:47 PM
I often hit only one or two generals when ranking. The two generals that I play regularly are Tristana and Vi
Activity: 48
January 04, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
Hey guys, are there any fellow summoners out there? I just want to ask some tips and know your opinions. How can I climb up the ranks at League of Legends? I am currently at Silver 1 with 0 LP. Last season I was able to reach Gold 5. I really want to climb higher even just up to Platinum 5. Can anybody give me some advice?
I advise you to choose a jung position, you can help your comrade defeat your opponent and lead to a quick victory.
Activity: 30
January 04, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
I advise you to find another player to dual rank. You should also ban some powerful generals like yasuo, riven, maokai
Activity: 66
January 04, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
You can choose easy-to-play generals, such as ashe, garen that master YI,
Activity: 10
November 24, 2017, 09:19:28 PM
Be a proper player, dont flame but encourage your teammates, do less mistakes and try to beat yourself by minions per minute.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
October 28, 2017, 05:12:04 AM

Well, there is no magic formula, but here are some universal tips which helped me climb up to Platinum 3:

1. Find a duo q friend who is willing to help you climb.
This require him to be better player than you, to give you few tips and tricks. Not necessary to have smurf account if he is not too high in rank.
It is always good to have someone to rely on in game.
2. Focus on 1 or 2 positions at max.
Trust me, you wont get anywhere playing different role every other ranked game.
3. Focus only on few champs.
Focusing on 3-5 champs per position will really help - you will learn boundaries of every champ, match-ups, when to trade and when to run away etc.
Be a meta breaker, strong champ is always strong in right hands no matter what.
4. For God sake, dont flame teammates after first mistake they make.
It only makes them play worse, try to give some advice, to calm them down.

These would be most important, but there are other useful tips on the net, do your own research and good luck in the fields of justice Wink

EUNE Freelancer76

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 29, 2017, 02:48:06 AM
I'm not play this game, but I like the game is Mobile legend on android  Cheesy
Activity: 20
July 28, 2017, 09:40:53 PM
i would really ban yasuo and play easy champ no skill heroes to climb because there will always be a vayne player who will fuck you up
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
July 21, 2017, 02:11:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: