Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 18. (Read 151068 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 02:05:11 PM
today we can collect bitcoin wit faucet, the reward is very low only under 1000satoshi perhours but it's better than you join captha work. you can use faucet rotator to increase your earning

But still it will waste your time, the best way to collect bitcoin is by joining signature campaign and it will also keep you updated with the information related to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 13, 2016, 02:03:59 PM
today we can collect bitcoin wit faucet, the reward is very low only under 1000satoshi perhours but it's better than you join captha work. you can use faucet rotator to increase your earning
Faucet right now is not worth it and i think no faucet right now are paying 1000 satoshi's because they know the price of bitcoin is increasing..
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 13, 2016, 11:58:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
June 13, 2016, 10:44:03 AM
easiest way to collect bitcoins at the moment is to either buy it or to participate in signature campaigns

buy bitcoin is easy, but it is difficult to buy because we dont have no money and it's not a good way to collect BTC.

Buying bitcoins is really a easy way but we cannot call it collecting i guess, because we are paying money to get that and OP doesnt mean that by collecting.
And also, not everyone in this industry can buy bitcoin, maybe there are some people who have no jobs, or they are still students like me, so they won't be able to do that thing that is why they will have to find another way to collect btc.

Being a student you can still earn bitcoins though.  I know it's a little harder to do now but I mined during college I had my rig at my home, not with dorms/apartments.   I started with GPU mining which you can really do again with Ether.   It's the first GPU coin in a long time worth mining.

Also depending on electricity asics are a possibility.   But I realize both of these take investments.   Most profit is going to be from things that take investments or skills.   Even sign campaign takes time to really learn and be able to help out.  Heck I waited till hero before I even did it.  If your able to buy coins though like you mention with having it is a very interesting time to be holding coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 13, 2016, 08:31:15 AM
easiest way to collect bitcoins at the moment is to either buy it or to participate in signature campaigns

buy bitcoin is easy, but it is difficult to buy because we dont have no money and it's not a good way to collect BTC.

Buying bitcoins is really a easy way but we cannot call it collecting i guess, because we are paying money to get that and OP doesnt mean that by collecting.
And also, not everyone in this industry can buy bitcoin, maybe there are some people who have no jobs, or they are still students like me, so they won't be able to do that thing that is why they will have to find another way to collect btc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 13, 2016, 08:25:42 AM
I can earn bitcoins by investing in many bitcoin related projects or altcoins.

I can also earn by trading with small positions on a longer term chart.

So far I can make 0.1-0.2% daily in profits.

So by computation you can get your ROI after 1000 days or ~3 years. 3 years is a lot of time. To actually get profit, you will need 6 years to double your money. You can double what you've invested in that if you invested it into something else. That's a complete waste of time. It's not worth your time and your investment. Investing into something else would be wiser. You're going to actually experience something in life to earn money, and it'll take you much less time to actually get profit. If you have no field of expertise, then I suggest that you invest your money to educate yourself and later get a job to make money.
Activity: 812
June 13, 2016, 05:27:58 AM
Here sig camp try sometimes some giveaway faucet only uf are gigh paying and you have lot of reffs

Yes you can collect btc with faucets, but if you just going to collect single collection daily, then you will just waste your time there.
Even you have so many active referrals on it, it is still not enough for getting an income for a living.
with signature campaign, it is one of the best way to collect btc.

difficult to currently looking for a lot of referrals, because it may be of interest in the faucet is not too much, especially the people know that the results are small and a waste of time. they also may not play faucet forever.

People who are not aware about the other methods of earning bitcoin will keep on wasting their time in faucets, its better to go for captcha solving as it gives you descent amount of santoshis.
legendary
Activity: 1456
June 13, 2016, 03:33:32 AM
Here sig camp try sometimes some giveaway faucet only uf are gigh paying and you have lot of reffs

Yes you can collect btc with faucets, but if you just going to collect single collection daily, then you will just waste your time there.
Even you have so many active referrals on it, it is still not enough for getting an income for a living.

difficult to currently looking for a lot of referrals, because it may be of interest in the faucet is not too much, especially the people know that the results are small and a waste of time. they also may not play faucet forever.

Faucets pay pennies per hour I have said it many times.  It will not change even if bitcoin grows pretty rapid at this point were talking about micro earnings.   And spending hours to earn a few cents seems crazy to me.  And that does not even bring up fact you learn nothing and are kinda wasting time you could do so many other things with.

Getting referrals is very hard very few actually make decent money off faucet referrals I'm guessing.  People have tried to get creative and make faucet rotators! And it is just a fancy way to get people to use the person's referral links.   Maybe the first that came up with idea got some referrals but at this point there are many rotators.  And even using them.. again pennies per hour.

Anyone that say's you will earn great BTC from X site using just faucet or simple means.  Ask for a BTC address showing it over time as chances are they are making it up.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 13, 2016, 03:17:41 AM

Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
June 13, 2016, 02:14:49 AM
I can earn bitcoins by investing in many bitcoin related projects or altcoins.

I can also earn by trading with small positions on a longer term chart.

So far I can make 0.1-0.2% daily in profits.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 13, 2016, 02:11:50 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 13, 2016, 12:31:48 AM
for a newbie like me, I just collect bitcoin from the faucet and sometimes hunting giveaway it was better for me Smiley

Well in the long run you will realize that faucets are giving not enough amount of bitcoins for you in able to earn for a living.
And you will find another way here in forum and with hunting giveaways, not all the times they are there.
But yeah those 2 are some ways of collecting btc.

Sooner or later he'll realize that he's wasting his time doing faucets and hunting giveaways. There are no giveaways in which you can claim every day and also not every day there's a new company giving giveaways. Faucets give you extremely low amount of money. In terms of pay rate, an hour of work in faucet is just a minute of work in a different job.

Advertising is another way to collect money, maybe you won't be paid in BTC but you can always exchange what you've earned into BTCs. Since he seems like he has a lot of time to waste, then why not spend it instead trying to learn SEO. The income is quite good depending on what his niche will be. He should try doing AdSense.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 12, 2016, 12:55:52 PM
for a newbie like me, I just collect bitcoin from the faucet and sometimes hunting giveaway it was better for me Smiley

Well in the long run you will realize that faucets are giving not enough amount of bitcoins for you in able to earn for a living.
And you will find another way here in forum and with hunting giveaways, not all the times they are there.
But yeah those 2 are some ways of collecting btc.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 12, 2016, 08:07:03 AM

You are doing the best things a newbie should do.
A newbie should not just jump into big things that are complicated for him, like trading, signature campaigns or other ways that need knowledge and experience, because a newbie is a newbie he doesn't have much knowledge about bitcoin and its elements so he should firstly do faucets and keep learning in that time to know more and be able to do more in coming time.
In collecting bitcoins being a newbies does not really matter, I am a newbie myself in the bitcoin world but I was able to adopt and understand what is going on and happening within the community. I am a gambler as well who always use bitcoins in my regular hobby but I learn the way to collect bitcoins just recently and now I am enjoying it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 12, 2016, 07:59:25 AM

You are doing the best things a newbie should do.
A newbie should not just jump into big things that are complicated for him, like trading, signature campaigns or other ways that need knowledge and experience, because a newbie is a newbie he doesn't have much knowledge about bitcoin and its elements so he should firstly do faucets and keep learning in that time to know more and be able to do more in coming time.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 12, 2016, 07:53:07 AM

If it is so...i advice you to join my faucet of an other kind...
i do not believe that you know many faucets rewarding better than mine per claim...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
June 12, 2016, 05:46:23 AM
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 12, 2016, 03:47:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 12, 2016, 01:53:02 AM
I think signature campaign is a better way if you do not have a money to buy yet, this time is not the wise time to buy as the price is really high. By working at signature campaign you can earn it with risk free.
but the signature campaign is not feasible for the account newbie, it was too early and not effective, because most newbie always make spam.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 12, 2016, 01:38:51 AM
I think signature campaign is a better way if you do not have a money to buy yet, this time is not the wise time to buy as the price is really high. By working at signature campaign you can earn it with risk free.
Pages:
Jump to: