Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 30. (Read 151068 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
May 07, 2016, 06:55:05 AM
If you have some money and you can buy bitcoin then buy it and after that invest in trading site because its price is always going up and down so when its worth will rise up you sell it and collect more btc.

But I was once told that is also risky to invest in trading site cos there a lot of scam trading site out there. Do you know some trading site which you can recommend as means of collect or earn btc?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 07, 2016, 06:50:25 AM
many ways to collect bitcoin. one of the fastest and best way in my opinion that is through a signature campaign. bitcoin we get is comparable to the fatigue that we spend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 07, 2016, 06:47:06 AM
making a shop is a good idea buy things low in price and seller for higher via the forums can be a nice little extra cash when added up.

make a shop of alt-coin. I mean an exchange site can make you huge profit if you work hard and give efforts. there are some people who selling digital goods, like forums accounts. social media accounts. you can use this strategy also for earn some bucks.. 

Yes but why would people prefer to use your site over some other already trusted and established exchanges like poloniex or bittrex? And what proof do you have that you won't steal any money from anyone?

Setting up an exchange is really hard. I doubt it'll be profitable.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
May 07, 2016, 06:39:45 AM
Buying BTC can be one option to collect BTC

That depends cos someone who want base on buying btc to get must have the knowledge of calculating the rise and fall in price of btc or else such will waste his/her time and money
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2016, 05:05:31 AM
Faucets will pay you in peanuts and will waste your time, the best option is to directly buy higher rank account and start earning from campaign so that you can recover your money as soon as possible.
You are right, yes you can earn with faucet but for only small amount. But if you are a newbie it is fine to use faucet as the first time to earn with bitcoins.
But sooner or later, you will realize that it is just a waste time.
Faucet is not advisable if you are really serious in collecting BTC. You will need to exert a lot of time in order to collect little satoshi, the best way to collect without risk is join a signature campaign. If you are newbie, try to build your rank first so you would have a good pay rate.

Faucets are good for newbies who don't have good knowledge of  bitcoin as claiming faucet is free and don't need any investment to make, but surely time consuming.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 07, 2016, 02:24:33 AM
Faucets will pay you in peanuts and will waste your time, the best option is to directly buy higher rank account and start earning from campaign so that you can recover your money as soon as possible.
You are right, yes you can earn with faucet but for only small amount. But if you are a newbie it is fine to use faucet as the first time to earn with bitcoins.
Faucet is not advisable if you are really serious in collecting BTC. You will need to exert a lot of time in order to collect little satoshi, the best way to collect without risk is join a signature campaign. If you are newbie, try to build your rank first so you would have a good pay rate.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 06, 2016, 05:50:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 06, 2016, 05:37:37 AM
making a shop is a good idea buy things low in price and seller for higher via the forums can be a nice little extra cash when added up.

make a shop of alt-coin. I mean an exchange site can make you huge profit if you work hard and give efforts. there are some people who selling digital goods, like forums accounts. social media accounts. you can use this strategy also for earn some bucks.. 

yes maybe if you are pretty smart, look for a forum account to get a very cheap price, then you build up the account to rank high then sell at high prices. well... it will benefit greatly

That's true but I think it will take long time to build account and also you need get expected price for those accounts it can work if you have any other source of income.

it does not matter when a long time, but when build your account, you can join the signature campaign, so that you build up your account and you also get income from it Smiley
It takes a lot of patience to earn money, if you are really serious about collecting bitcoins in a safe way the best way is signature campaign, that is already proven by everyone here, the higher your rank is the higher your earnings. You just have to dedicate your time to comply with the requirements.

Right there is such thing as easy earnings. You need to be diligent and patient to earn bitcoin and if you want to earn faster you definitely need to invest immediately. But if you do not want to invest you can persevere on the faucet, if you are patient.

all people do not agree with you...1000 satoshi for few clicks is apréciated by many people...
The day people will stop to claim on my U2cloudmining system...i will know that faucets,good faucets are not waste of time for every one.
Activity: 910
May 06, 2016, 04:35:15 AM

yes maybe if you are pretty smart, look for a forum account to get a very cheap price, then you build up the account to rank high then sell at high prices. well... it will benefit greatly

That's true but I think it will take long time to build account and also you need get expected price for those accounts it can work if you have any other source of income.

it does not matter when a long time, but when build your account, you can join the signature campaign, so that you build up your account and you also get income from it Smiley
It takes a lot of patience to earn money, if you are really serious about collecting bitcoins in a safe way the best way is signature campaign, that is already proven by everyone here, the higher your rank is the higher your earnings. You just have to dedicate your time to comply with the requirements.

Right there is such thing as easy earnings. You need to be diligent and patient to earn bitcoin and if you want to earn faster you definitely need to invest immediately. But if you do not want to invest you can persevere on the faucet, if you are patient.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 06, 2016, 12:12:09 AM

legendary
May 05, 2016, 11:12:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
May 05, 2016, 10:47:16 PM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
May 05, 2016, 09:52:25 PM
Quote from: Ryananda link=topic=1277800.msg13163698#msg13163698 date=144you are 9393891
I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

if you want to collect btc for payment or purchases purposes you have to buy them if you are in an urgent need for btc, or even trade for anything with the same value .But if you are just for collecting btc's to hoard it, its gonna be a slow process in obtaining it.
legendary
May 05, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

You can possible profit by selling an high rank account but you have to understand and study the demands, because by building up an account it requires a lot of time and effort, your post must not be scam to protect the quality of the accounts purchase. You need to know the demand so you can estimate how many accounts you are going to buy and sell, otherwise you will not profit.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
May 05, 2016, 03:25:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
May 05, 2016, 12:24:43 PM

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
May 05, 2016, 12:22:18 PM
If you have some money and you can buy bitcoin then buy it and after that invest in trading site because its price is always going up and down so when its worth will rise up you sell it and collect more btc.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 05, 2016, 12:12:38 PM

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
May 05, 2016, 12:04:49 PM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 05, 2016, 11:56:45 AM
Buying BTC can be one option to collect BTC
Pages:
Jump to: