Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 56. (Read 151068 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 21, 2016, 06:51:14 AM

Maybe gambling is not advisable to collect bitcoin therefore need luck to win it. Even if lucky we'll get a lot of bitcoin but it was very difficult and prone to failure.

You can earn with gambling too, but it takes more time and luck to gain big bucks

Its not true that gambling takes long time. In a days time everything happens, If luck gives way then we are the one to make big bucks in short time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 21, 2016, 02:51:43 AM

Maybe gambling is not advisable to collect bitcoin therefore need luck to win it. Even if lucky we'll get a lot of bitcoin but it was very difficult and prone to failure.

You can earn with gambling too, but it takes more time and luck to gain big bucks
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 21, 2016, 12:54:00 AM
Tons of ways to earn signature campaigns mining faucets offering services ....  you name it everything you can offer or sell

Lots of opportunities are there to earn from signature campaign. Few of which are faucets for low earning, signature campaign for good earning. Trading for fair earning and gambling is best of all.

Yeah gambling is best to spend what you earn from other sources you have given there, because i don't see gambling as a source of earning bitcoins as it has a very low probability of winning, it is just for the lucky ones and there are only a few people who get lucky out there.
March 21, 2016, 12:52:11 AM
Hello,
You can surf faucets to earn easy satoshis.If you want more,you can work for bitcoin.

This is free earning of bitcoins but this takes a lot of time to earn with good amount of bitcoins. Signature campaign is way better to collect btc and you can also sell your services and goods.
Yes absolutely right it will produce very little. To generate a bitcoin many must sell services and goods to be traded, but I still do not understand it. I think with the signature campaign in bitcoin income is enough.
March 21, 2016, 12:50:14 AM
if you mean to collecting free btc just use faucet.you will not get too much but you can earn daily 5000satosi by daily activity.
i have used a site for collection free btc is
freebitco.in
Yes I also used to use the site to collect bitcoin but I think the result is very little and I had not played the faucet after I joined the signature campaign. Of course, I chose to produce a more productive so that I benefit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 20, 2016, 02:48:26 PM
Tons of ways to earn signature campaigns mining faucets offering services ....  you name it everything you can offer or sell

Lots of opportunities are there to earn from signature campaign. Few of which are faucets for low earning, signature campaign for good earning. Trading for fair earning and gambling is best of all.

Yeah gambling is best to spend what you earn from other sources you have given there, because i don't see gambling as a source of earning bitcoins as it has a very low probability of winning, it is just for the lucky ones and there are only a few people who get lucky out there.
March 20, 2016, 12:01:38 PM
Hello,
You can surf faucets to earn easy satoshis.If you want more,you can work for bitcoin.

This is free earning of bitcoins but this takes a lot of time to earn with good amount of bitcoins. Signature campaign is way better to collect btc and you can also sell your services and goods.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 20, 2016, 11:51:32 AM
Hello,

Buy them with your fiat money. This is the fastest but most expensive way to earn. If you have some time and a highly ranked account, you can easily make more than $30 a week, just by posting.

buy bitcoin is not a good way to collect bitcoin. you should be able to get free and productive.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 20, 2016, 11:30:00 AM
Hello,

Buy them with your fiat money. This is the fastest but most expensive way to earn. If you have some time and a highly ranked account, you can easily make more than $30 a week, just by posting.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
March 20, 2016, 05:49:42 AM
Hello,
Activity: 322
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
March 20, 2016, 04:44:07 AM
if you mean to collecting free btc just use faucet.you will not get too much but you can earn daily 5000satosi by daily activity.
i have used a site for collection free btc is
freebitco.in
March 20, 2016, 03:10:55 AM

Yes very true as you say faucets pretty good and the signature campaign was also good, fair and good trade. But I think gambling is not the nicest of them because the results obtained from gambling is very large but the risk of losing bitcoin is also very large. We have to think many times to win gambling.
March 20, 2016, 02:46:15 AM
"Invest in Pozi ! "- not recommended at all ! Most of these ( 99.999%) sites are just spam. They run for a few days and when they collect enough from the users they close down and run away with other users money.

Yeah! This is hyip.
But once I invested in something like that, and paid to me! There was a condition - a doubling cryptocurrency 100 hours.
That doubling is like? I do not know please explain more in detail to me.
I was also told to invest there but I am still hesitant to invest.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 20, 2016, 01:46:48 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 20, 2016, 01:40:57 AM
"Invest in Pozi ! "- not recommended at all ! Most of these ( 99.999%) sites are just spam. They run for a few days and when they collect enough from the users they close down and run away with other users money.

Yeah! This is hyip.
But once I invested in something like that, and paid to me! There was a condition - a doubling cryptocurrency 100 hours.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 19, 2016, 10:00:58 PM
Try to invest in profit deem sites and try to do little tasks and accumulate money ..

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 19, 2016, 08:56:33 PM
Try to invest in profit deem sites and try to do little tasks and accumulate money ..
March 19, 2016, 08:39:28 PM
Go with faucets for now. Find the most lucrative faucets and the ones with good regeneration times. Bookmark them and go through them in seperate tabs as fast as possible.
And I suggest to try refer some people to make bigger earnings, because I think that use faucets without having referrals is waste of time.

faucet referrals are not profitable, they barely use the faucet and get bored soon.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
March 19, 2016, 07:16:41 PM
Go with faucets for now. Find the most lucrative faucets and the ones with good regeneration times. Bookmark them and go through them in seperate tabs as fast as possible.
And I suggest to try refer some people to make bigger earnings, because I think that use faucets without having referrals is waste of time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 19, 2016, 06:17:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: