Pages:
Author

Topic: How to control your emotions while trading?👨🏼‍💻 - page 13. (Read 2036 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

Don’t be looking at the charts all the time;❌

You suggest this one but your name and your signature - https://coinmatics.io/ - Do talks or offer about Crypto copy trading and analytical platform. Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Emotional challenge is the biggest battle for traders. most of the traders go behind FOMOs which are created by twitterati and telegram channels who do these paid stuff by charging money. Most of the FUD is because people don't understand trading and blindly do these things.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Comparison is really killing the trade business. Most traders have left their trading plan because they feel they are not making enough money but forgetting that they are suppose to believe in their skills and gradually develop the capital.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
good, yeah that's what i do. accept that it's too late when buying low prices and selling high prices. I have never panicked, because I believe it will happen to the coins I buy. secondly I have never followed news from groups like pumps and dumps. it's just fake. I always make my own trade. and leave a coin that has a high pump. and look for coins that are falling without high price increases
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Great stuff, but this has been already discussed here in the forum. That is basic tips and nothing new on this trading tip.
I would suggest improving more your OP thread and the unbolded line would be fine.

Your references: Do You Need To Put Your Emotion in Trading ?
                         Trading tips
                         Four steps to successful speculation(2) and etc.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Cryptotrading platform with milti analysis

One of the most popular emotions among traders is a notorious fear of missing out,
or simply FOMO, which picks when the market is high.📈

Watching the price of an asset soaring higher and higher, while out of the deal,
a trader often feels even worse than in case of losses.⚠️

So, what exactly can you do to prevent emotion-connected issues?

Accept the fact that you can’t buy at the lowest and sell at the highest prices;☝🏻

Don’t be looking at the charts all the time;❌

Use a trading plan ruling how to deal with profits and losses;📝

Follow your own plans, don’t compare your results with results of other traders too often.👨🏼‍💼

Pages:
Jump to: